Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Aarya" data-source="post: 21585948" data-attributes="member: 11528"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">I was twenty-four years old</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">When I met the woman I would call my own</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">Twenty-two grand kids now growing old</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">In that house that your brother bought ya</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">On the summer day when I proposed</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">I made that wedding ring from dentist gold</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">And I asked her father, but her daddy said, "No</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">You can't marry my daughter"</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">Ed sheeran</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Aarya, post: 21585948, member: 11528"] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Purple]I was twenty-four years old When I met the woman I would call my own Twenty-two grand kids now growing old In that house that your brother bought ya On the summer day when I proposed I made that wedding ring from dentist gold And I asked her father, but her daddy said, "No You can't marry my daughter" Ed sheeran [/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom