Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="lankanatha" data-source="post: 21769516" data-attributes="member: 150325"><p>You've been runnin' 'round, runnin' 'round, runnin' 'round throwin' that dirt all on my name</p><p>'Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd call you up</p><p>You've been going 'round, going 'round, going 'round every party in LA</p><p>'Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd be at one, oh</p><p></p><p>I know that dress is karma, perfume regret</p><p>You got me thinking 'bout when you were mine, oh</p><p>And now I'm all up on ya, what you expect?</p><p>But you're not coming home with me tonight</p><p></p><p>You just want attention</p><p>You don't want my heart</p><p>Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new</p><p>Yeah, you just want attention</p><p>I knew from the start</p><p>You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you, oh</p><p></p><p>You've been runnin' round, runnin' round, runnin' round throwing that dirt all on my name</p><p>'Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd call you up</p><p>Baby, now that we're, now that we're, now that we're right here standing face to face</p><p>You already know, 'ready know, 'ready know that you won, oh</p><p></p><p>I know that dress is karma (dress is karma), perfume regret, yeah</p><p>You got me thinking 'bout when you were mine, oh</p><p>(You got me thinking 'bout when you were mine)</p><p>And now I'm all up on ya (all up on ya), what you expect?</p><p>(Oh, baby)</p><p>But you're not coming home with me tonight, oh no</p><p></p><p>You just want attention</p><p>You don't want my heart</p><p>Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new, someone new</p><p>Yeah, you just want attention, oh</p><p>I knew from the start, the start</p><p>You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you, over you, oh</p><p></p><p>What are you doin' to me?</p><p>What are you doin', huh? (What are you doin'?)</p><p>What are you doin' to me?</p><p>What are you doin', huh? (What are you doin'?)</p><p>What are you doin' to me?</p><p>What are you doin', huh? (What are you doin'?)</p><p>What are you doin' to me?</p><p>What are you doin', huh?</p><p></p><p>I know that dress is karma, perfume regret</p><p>You got me thinking 'bout when you were mine</p><p>And now I'm all up on ya, what you expect?</p><p>But you're not coming home with me tonight</p><p></p><p>You just want attention</p><p>You don't want my heart</p><p>Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new</p><p>Yeah, you just want attention</p><p>I knew from the start</p><p>You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you, over you</p><p></p><p>What are you doin' to me? (hey)</p><p>What are you doin', huh? (what are you doin', what?)</p><p>What are you doin' to me?</p><p>What are you doin', huh? (yeah, you just want attention)</p><p>What are you doin' to me? (I knew from the start)</p><p>What are you doin', huh?</p><p>(You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you)</p><p>What are you doin' to me?</p><p>What are you doin', huh?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="lankanatha, post: 21769516, member: 150325"] You've been runnin' 'round, runnin' 'round, runnin' 'round throwin' that dirt all on my name 'Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd call you up You've been going 'round, going 'round, going 'round every party in LA 'Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd be at one, oh I know that dress is karma, perfume regret You got me thinking 'bout when you were mine, oh And now I'm all up on ya, what you expect? But you're not coming home with me tonight You just want attention You don't want my heart Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new Yeah, you just want attention I knew from the start You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you, oh You've been runnin' round, runnin' round, runnin' round throwing that dirt all on my name 'Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd call you up Baby, now that we're, now that we're, now that we're right here standing face to face You already know, 'ready know, 'ready know that you won, oh I know that dress is karma (dress is karma), perfume regret, yeah You got me thinking 'bout when you were mine, oh (You got me thinking 'bout when you were mine) And now I'm all up on ya (all up on ya), what you expect? (Oh, baby) But you're not coming home with me tonight, oh no You just want attention You don't want my heart Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new, someone new Yeah, you just want attention, oh I knew from the start, the start You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you, over you, oh What are you doin' to me? What are you doin', huh? (What are you doin'?) What are you doin' to me? What are you doin', huh? (What are you doin'?) What are you doin' to me? What are you doin', huh? (What are you doin'?) What are you doin' to me? What are you doin', huh? I know that dress is karma, perfume regret You got me thinking 'bout when you were mine And now I'm all up on ya, what you expect? But you're not coming home with me tonight You just want attention You don't want my heart Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new Yeah, you just want attention I knew from the start You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you, over you What are you doin' to me? (hey) What are you doin', huh? (what are you doin', what?) What are you doin' to me? What are you doin', huh? (yeah, you just want attention) What are you doin' to me? (I knew from the start) What are you doin', huh? (You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you) What are you doin' to me? What are you doin', huh? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom