Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="precious" data-source="post: 21770656" data-attributes="member: 135216"><p><span style="color: Purple"></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Love that once hung on the wall</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Used to mean something, but now it means nothing</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>The echoes are gone in the hall</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>But I still remember, the pain of December</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Oh, there isn't one thing left you could say</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I'm sorry it's too late</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I'm breaking free from these memories</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Gotta let it go, just let it go</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I've said goodbye</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Set it all on fire</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Gotta let it go, just let it go</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>You came back to find I was gone</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>And that place is empty,</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Like the hole that was left in me</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Like we were nothing at all</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>It's not what you meant to me</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Thought we were meant to be</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Oh, there isn't one thing left you could say</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I'm sorry it's too late</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="precious, post: 21770656, member: 135216"] [COLOR="Purple"] [B]Love that once hung on the wall Used to mean something, but now it means nothing The echoes are gone in the hall But I still remember, the pain of December Oh, there isn't one thing left you could say I'm sorry it's too late I'm breaking free from these memories Gotta let it go, just let it go I've said goodbye Set it all on fire Gotta let it go, just let it go You came back to find I was gone And that place is empty, Like the hole that was left in me Like we were nothing at all It's not what you meant to me Thought we were meant to be Oh, there isn't one thing left you could say I'm sorry it's too late [/B] [/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom