Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="^Buddhika^" data-source="post: 21801586" data-attributes="member: 476659"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Back through the years</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">I go wonderin' once again</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Back to the seasons of my youth</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">I recall a box of rags that someone gave us</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">And how my momma put the rags to use</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">There were rags of many colors</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Every piece was small</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">And I didn't have a coat</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">And it was way down in the fall</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Momma sewed the rags together</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Sewin' every piece with love</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">She made my coat of many colors</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">That I was so proud of</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">As she sewed, she told a story</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">From the bible, she had read</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">About a coat of many colors</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Joseph wore and then she said</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Perhaps this coat will bring you</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Good luck and happiness</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">And I just couldn't wait to wear it</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">And momma blessed it with a kiss</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">My coat of many colors</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">That my momma made for me</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Made only from rags</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">But I wore it so proudly</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Although we had no money</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">I was rich as I could be</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">In my coat of many colors</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">My momma made for me</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">[YOUTUBE]kXW5vagD55Q[/YOUTUBE]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="^Buddhika^, post: 21801586, member: 476659"] [CENTER][SIZE="3"]Back through the years I go wonderin' once again Back to the seasons of my youth I recall a box of rags that someone gave us And how my momma put the rags to use There were rags of many colors Every piece was small And I didn't have a coat And it was way down in the fall Momma sewed the rags together Sewin' every piece with love She made my coat of many colors That I was so proud of As she sewed, she told a story From the bible, she had read About a coat of many colors Joseph wore and then she said Perhaps this coat will bring you Good luck and happiness And I just couldn't wait to wear it And momma blessed it with a kiss My coat of many colors That my momma made for me Made only from rags But I wore it so proudly Although we had no money I was rich as I could be In my coat of many colors My momma made for me[/SIZE] [YOUTUBE]kXW5vagD55Q[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom