Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="lankanatha" data-source="post: 21848595" data-attributes="member: 150325"><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Say it's true, there's nothing like me and you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I'm not alone, tell me you feel it too</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">And I would run away</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I would run away, yeah, yeah</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I would run away</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I would run away with you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Cause I am falling in love with you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">No never I'm never gonna stop</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Falling in love with you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Close the door, lay down upon the floor</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">And by candlelight, make love to me through the night</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">through the night, through the night</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Cause I have run away</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I have run away, yeah, yeah</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I have run away, run away</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I have run away with you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Cause I am falling in love (falling in love) with you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">No never I'm never gonna stop</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Falling in love with you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">With you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">And I would runaway</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I would runaway, yeah, yeah</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I would runaway</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I would runaway with you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Cause I am falling in love (falling in love) with you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">No never I'm never gonna stop</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Falling in love with you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Falling in love (falling in love) with you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">No never I'm never gonna stop falling in love with you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">With you, my love, with you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">With you, with you, with you, with you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="lankanatha, post: 21848595, member: 150325"] [SIZE="3"]Say it's true, there's nothing like me and you I'm not alone, tell me you feel it too And I would run away I would run away, yeah, yeah I would run away I would run away with you Cause I am falling in love with you No never I'm never gonna stop Falling in love with you Close the door, lay down upon the floor And by candlelight, make love to me through the night through the night, through the night Cause I have run away I have run away, yeah, yeah I have run away, run away I have run away with you Cause I am falling in love (falling in love) with you No never I'm never gonna stop Falling in love with you With you And I would runaway I would runaway, yeah, yeah I would runaway I would runaway with you Cause I am falling in love (falling in love) with you No never I'm never gonna stop Falling in love with you Falling in love (falling in love) with you No never I'm never gonna stop falling in love with you With you, my love, with you With you, with you, with you, with you [/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Awruddata maasa keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom