Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="lankanatha" data-source="post: 21853215" data-attributes="member: 150325"><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I won't lie to you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I know he's just not right for you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">And you can tell me if I'm off</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">But I see it on your face</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">When you say that he's the one that you want</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">And you're spending all your time</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">In this wrong situation</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">And anytime you want it to stop</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I know I can treat you better than he can</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">And any girl like you deserves a gentleman</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Tell me why are we wasting time</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">On all your wasted crying</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">When you should be with me instead</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I know I can treat you better</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Better than he can</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I'll stop time for you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">The second you say you'd like me to</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Baby, just to wake up with you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Would be everything I need and this could be so different</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Tell me what you want to do</span></p><p> <span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">'Cause I know I can treat you better</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Than he can</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">And any girl like you deserves a gentleman</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Tell me why are we wasting time</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">On all your wasted crying</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">When you should be with me instead</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I know I can treat you better</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Better than he can</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Better than he can</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Give me a sign</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Take my hand, we'll be fine</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Promise I won't let you down</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Just know that you don't</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Have to do this alone</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Promise I'll never let you down</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">'Cause I know I can treat you better</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Than he can</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">And any girl like you deserves a gentleman</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Tell me why are we wasting time</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">On all your wasted crime</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">When you should be with me instead</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I know I can treat you better</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Better than he can</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Better than he can</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Better than he can</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="lankanatha, post: 21853215, member: 150325"] [SIZE="3"]I won't lie to you I know he's just not right for you And you can tell me if I'm off But I see it on your face When you say that he's the one that you want And you're spending all your time In this wrong situation And anytime you want it to stop I know I can treat you better than he can And any girl like you deserves a gentleman Tell me why are we wasting time On all your wasted crying When you should be with me instead I know I can treat you better Better than he can I'll stop time for you The second you say you'd like me to I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing Baby, just to wake up with you Would be everything I need and this could be so different Tell me what you want to do 'Cause I know I can treat you better Than he can And any girl like you deserves a gentleman Tell me why are we wasting time On all your wasted crying When you should be with me instead I know I can treat you better Better than he can Better than he can Give me a sign Take my hand, we'll be fine Promise I won't let you down Just know that you don't Have to do this alone Promise I'll never let you down 'Cause I know I can treat you better Than he can And any girl like you deserves a gentleman Tell me why are we wasting time On all your wasted crime When you should be with me instead I know I can treat you better Better than he can Better than he can Better than he can[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom