Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="lankanatha" data-source="post: 21858970" data-attributes="member: 150325"><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">'Cause I got time while she got freedom</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Her best days were some of my worst</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">She finally met a man that's gonna put her first</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">While I'm wide awake she's no trouble sleeping</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even... even... no</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK?</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I'm falling to pieces, yeah,</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I'm falling to pieces</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">They say bad things happen for a reason</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">'Cause she's moved on while I'm still grieving</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">And when a heart breaks no it don't break even, even... no</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you?</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK?</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I'm falling to pieces, yeah,</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I'm falling to pieces, yeah,</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I'm falling to pieces</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">(One still in love while the other one's leaving)</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I'm falling to pieces</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">('Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even)</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Oh, you got his heart and my heart and none of the pain</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">You took your suitcase, I took the blame.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Now I'm tryna make sense of what little remains, ooh</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">'Cause you left me with no love and honour to my name.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">'Cause I got time while she got freedom</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break...</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">No, it don't break</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">No, it don't break even, no</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you?</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK?</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">(Oh glad you're okay now)</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I'm falling to pieces, yeah</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I'm falling to pieces, yeah</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">(Oh I'm falling, falling)</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I'm falling to pieces,</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">(One still in love while the other one's leaving)</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I'm falling to pieces</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">('Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even)</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Oh, it don't break even</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Oh, it don't break even</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Oh, it don't break even</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="lankanatha, post: 21858970, member: 150325"] [SIZE="3"]I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in 'Cause I got time while she got freedom 'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even Her best days were some of my worst She finally met a man that's gonna put her first While I'm wide awake she's no trouble sleeping 'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even... even... no What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you? And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK? I'm falling to pieces, yeah, I'm falling to pieces They say bad things happen for a reason But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding 'Cause she's moved on while I'm still grieving And when a heart breaks no it don't break even, even... no What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you? And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK? I'm falling to pieces, yeah, I'm falling to pieces, yeah, I'm falling to pieces (One still in love while the other one's leaving) I'm falling to pieces ('Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even) Oh, you got his heart and my heart and none of the pain You took your suitcase, I took the blame. Now I'm tryna make sense of what little remains, ooh 'Cause you left me with no love and honour to my name. I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in 'Cause I got time while she got freedom 'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break... No, it don't break No, it don't break even, no What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you? And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK? (Oh glad you're okay now) I'm falling to pieces, yeah I'm falling to pieces, yeah (Oh I'm falling, falling) I'm falling to pieces, (One still in love while the other one's leaving) I'm falling to pieces ('Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even) Oh, it don't break even Oh, it don't break even Oh, it don't break even[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom