Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="lankanatha" data-source="post: 22287024" data-attributes="member: 150325"><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">I used to try</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">To set aside</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Some Time for being lonely</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">So many times </span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">I prayed to find</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Someone like you to hold me</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">All I know is that when I think of you</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">I'm not alone</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">I just simply close me eyes</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">And sing my song</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">And I am home</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Loving where I belong</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Do you believe in loneliness</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">I do now that's where I found you and I'll never let you go</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">When all I knew was onlyness</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">There you were</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">With you around</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Who's lonely now</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">I feared the night</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">But now it's mine</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">'Cause something's out there for me</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Let's take our time</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">I'm satisfied</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">With having you to own me</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">All I know is that when I think of you I'm not alone</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">I just simply close my eyes</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">And sing my song</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">And I am home</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Loving where I belong</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="lankanatha, post: 22287024, member: 150325"] [COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]I used to try To set aside Some Time for being lonely So many times I prayed to find Someone like you to hold me All I know is that when I think of you I'm not alone I just simply close me eyes And sing my song And I am home Loving where I belong Do you believe in loneliness I do now that's where I found you and I'll never let you go When all I knew was onlyness There you were With you around Who's lonely now I feared the night But now it's mine 'Cause something's out there for me Let's take our time I'm satisfied With having you to own me All I know is that when I think of you I'm not alone I just simply close my eyes And sing my song And I am home Loving where I belong [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom