Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="^Buddhika^" data-source="post: 22793188" data-attributes="member: 476659"><p><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px"><p style="text-align: center">She's got a smile that it seems to me</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Reminds me of childhood memories</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Where everything</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Was as fresh as the bright blue sky</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Now and then when I see her face</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">She takes me away to that special place</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">And if I stared too long</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">I'd probably break down and cry</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Sweet child o' mine</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Sweet love of mine</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">She's got eyes of the bluest skies</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">As if they thought of rain</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">I'd hate to look into those eyes</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">And see an ounce of pain</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Where as a child I'd hide</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">And pray for the thunder and the rain</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">To quietly pass me by</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">[YOUTUBE]oobDQ0vdm8M[/YOUTUBE]</p><p></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="^Buddhika^, post: 22793188, member: 476659"] [COLOR="Blue"][COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR][SIZE="3"][CENTER]She's got a smile that it seems to me Reminds me of childhood memories Where everything Was as fresh as the bright blue sky Now and then when I see her face She takes me away to that special place And if I stared too long I'd probably break down and cry Sweet child o' mine Sweet love of mine She's got eyes of the bluest skies As if they thought of rain I'd hate to look into those eyes And see an ounce of pain Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place Where as a child I'd hide And pray for the thunder and the rain To quietly pass me by [YOUTUBE]oobDQ0vdm8M[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom