Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="^Buddhika^" data-source="post: 22794602" data-attributes="member: 476659"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">Now that it's all said and done,</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">I can't believe you were the one</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">To build me up and tear me down,</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">Like an old abandoned house.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">What you said when you left</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">Just left me cold and out of breath.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">I fell too far, was in way too deep.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">Guess I let you get the best of me.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">Well, I never saw it coming.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">I should've started running</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">A long, long time ago.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">And I never thought I'd doubt you,</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">I'm better off without you</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">More than you, more than you know.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">I'm slowly getting closure.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">I guess it's really over.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">I'm finally getting better.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">And now I'm picking up the pieces.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">I'm spending all of these years</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">Putting my heart back together.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through,</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">I got over you.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">You took a hammer to these walls,</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">Dragged the memories down the hall,</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">Packed your bags and walked away.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">There was nothing I could say.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">And when you slammed the front door shut,</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">A lot of others opened up,</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">So did my eyes so I could see</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Purple">That you never were the best for me.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">[YOUTUBE]sDgixhllvUI[/YOUTUBE]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="^Buddhika^, post: 22794602, member: 476659"] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]Now that it's all said and done, I can't believe you were the one To build me up and tear me down, Like an old abandoned house. What you said when you left Just left me cold and out of breath. I fell too far, was in way too deep. Guess I let you get the best of me. Well, I never saw it coming. I should've started running A long, long time ago. And I never thought I'd doubt you, I'm better off without you More than you, more than you know. I'm slowly getting closure. I guess it's really over. I'm finally getting better. And now I'm picking up the pieces. I'm spending all of these years Putting my heart back together. 'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you. You took a hammer to these walls, Dragged the memories down the hall, Packed your bags and walked away. There was nothing I could say. And when you slammed the front door shut, A lot of others opened up, So did my eyes so I could see That you never were the best for me.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [YOUTUBE]sDgixhllvUI[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom