Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Dilzzzz" data-source="post: 22878505" data-attributes="member: 481122"><p>I found a love for me</p><p>Darling just dive right in</p><p>And follow my lead</p><p>Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet </p><p>I never knew you were the someone waiting for me</p><p>'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love</p><p></p><p>Not knowing what it was</p><p>I will not give you up this time</p><p>But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own</p><p>And in your eyes you're holding mine</p><p></p><p>Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms</p><p>Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song</p><p>When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath</p><p>But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight</p><p></p><p>Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know</p><p>She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home</p><p>I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets</p><p>To carry love, to carry children of our own</p><p>We are still kids, but we're so in love</p><p>Fighting against all odds</p><p>I know we'll be alright this time</p><p>Darling, just hold my hand</p><p>Be my girl, I'll be your man</p><p>I see my future in your eyes</p><p></p><p>Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms</p><p>Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song</p><p>When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful</p><p>I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight</p><p></p><p>Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms</p><p>Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song</p><p>I have faith in what I see</p><p>Now I know I have met an angel in person</p><p>And she looks perfect</p><p>I don't deserve this</p><p>You look perfect tonight</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Dilzzzz, post: 22878505, member: 481122"] I found a love for me Darling just dive right in And follow my lead Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet I never knew you were the someone waiting for me 'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love Not knowing what it was I will not give you up this time But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own And in your eyes you're holding mine Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets To carry love, to carry children of our own We are still kids, but we're so in love Fighting against all odds I know we'll be alright this time Darling, just hold my hand Be my girl, I'll be your man I see my future in your eyes Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song I have faith in what I see Now I know I have met an angel in person And she looks perfect I don't deserve this You look perfect tonight [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom