Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="^Buddhika^" data-source="post: 23033314" data-attributes="member: 476659"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: DimGray"><p style="text-align: center">So close no matter how far</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: DimGray">Couldn't be much more from the heart</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: DimGray">Forever trusting who we are</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: DimGray">And nothing else matters</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: DimGray"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: DimGray">I never opened myself this way</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: DimGray">Life is ours, we live it our way</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: DimGray">All these words I don't just say</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: DimGray">And nothing else matters</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: DimGray"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: DimGray">Trust I seek and I find in you</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: DimGray">Every day for us something new</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: DimGray">Open mind for a different view</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: DimGray">And nothing else matters</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: DimGray"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: DimGray">Never cared for what they do</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: DimGray">Never cared for what they know</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: DimGray">But I know</p><p></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="^Buddhika^, post: 23033314, member: 476659"] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DimGray"][CENTER]So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters I never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don't just say And nothing else matters Trust I seek and I find in you Every day for us something new Open mind for a different view And nothing else matters Never cared for what they do Never cared for what they know But I know[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom