Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="shaminda peiris" data-source="post: 23172427" data-attributes="member: 500621"><p><span style="font-size: 10px">Hello, it's me</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">To go over everything</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">They say that time's supposed to heal ya</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">But I ain't done much healing</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">Hello, can you hear me</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">When we were younger and free</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">There's such a difference between us</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">And a million miles</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">Hello from the other side</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">I must have called a thousand times</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">But when I call you never seem to be home</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">Hello from the outside</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">At least I can say that I've tried</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">Hello, how are you?</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">It's so typical of me to talk about myself I'm sorry</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">I hope that you're well</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">It's no secret that the both of us</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">Are running out of time</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">So hello from the other side</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">I must have called a thousand times</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">But when I call you never seem to be home</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">Hello from the outside</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">At least I can say that I've tried</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">Ooooohh, anymore</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">Ooooohh, anymore</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">Ooooohh, anymore</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">Anymore</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">Hello from the other side</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">I must have called a thousand times</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">But when I call you never seem to be home</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">Hello from the outside</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">At least I can say that I've tried</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px">But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="shaminda peiris, post: 23172427, member: 500621"] [SIZE="2"]Hello, it's me I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet To go over everything They say that time's supposed to heal ya But I ain't done much healing Hello, can you hear me I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be When we were younger and free I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet There's such a difference between us And a million miles Hello from the other side I must have called a thousand times To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done But when I call you never seem to be home Hello from the outside At least I can say that I've tried To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore Hello, how are you? It's so typical of me to talk about myself I'm sorry I hope that you're well Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened It's no secret that the both of us Are running out of time So hello from the other side I must have called a thousand times To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done But when I call you never seem to be home Hello from the outside At least I can say that I've tried To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore Ooooohh, anymore Ooooohh, anymore Ooooohh, anymore Anymore Hello from the other side I must have called a thousand times To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done But when I call you never seem to be home Hello from the outside At least I can say that I've tried To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom