Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="lankanatha" data-source="post: 23221143" data-attributes="member: 150325"><p><span style="color: Purple">Walking down 29th and Park</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">I saw you in another's arms</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">Only a month we've been apart</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">You look happier</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">Saw you walk inside a bar</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">He said something to make you laugh</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">Yeah, you look happier, you do</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">But ain't nobody love you like I do</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">Promise that I will not take it personal, baby</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">If you're moving on with someone new</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">'Cause baby you look happier, you do</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">My friends told me one day I'll feel it too</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">And until then I'll smile to hide the truth</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">But I know I was happier with you</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">Sat on the corner of the room</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">Everything's reminding me of you</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">Nursing an empty bottle and telling myself you're happier</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">Aren't you?</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">But ain't nobody need you like I do</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">I know that there's others that deserve you</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">But my darling, I am still in love with you</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">But I guess you look happier, you do</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">My friends told me one day I'd feel it too</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">I could try to smile to hide the truth</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">I know I was happier with you</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">Baby, you look happier, you do</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">I knew one day you'd fall for someone new</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">But if breaks your heart like lovers do</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple">Just know that I'll be waiting here for you</span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="lankanatha, post: 23221143, member: 150325"] [COLOR="Purple"]Walking down 29th and Park I saw you in another's arms Only a month we've been apart You look happier Saw you walk inside a bar He said something to make you laugh I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours Yeah, you look happier, you do Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you But ain't nobody love you like I do Promise that I will not take it personal, baby If you're moving on with someone new 'Cause baby you look happier, you do My friends told me one day I'll feel it too And until then I'll smile to hide the truth But I know I was happier with you Sat on the corner of the room Everything's reminding me of you Nursing an empty bottle and telling myself you're happier Aren't you? Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you But ain't nobody need you like I do I know that there's others that deserve you But my darling, I am still in love with you But I guess you look happier, you do My friends told me one day I'd feel it too I could try to smile to hide the truth I know I was happier with you Baby, you look happier, you do I knew one day you'd fall for someone new But if breaks your heart like lovers do Just know that I'll be waiting here for you [/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom