Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="lankanatha" data-source="post: 23248128" data-attributes="member: 150325"><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">I took the supermarket flowers from the windowsill</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">I threw the day old tea from the cup</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">Packed up the photo album Matthew had made</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">Memories of a life that's been loved</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">Took the get well soon cards and stuffed animals</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">Poured the old ginger beer down the sink</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">Dad always told me, "don't you cry when you're down"</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">But mum, there's a tear every time that I blink</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">Oh I'm in pieces, it's tearing me up, but I know</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">A heart that's broke is a heart that's been loved</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">So I'll sing Hallelujah</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">You were an angel in the shape of my mum</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">When I fell down you'd be there holding me up</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">Spread your wings as you go</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">And when God takes you back we'll say Hallelujah</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">You're home</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">I fluffed the pillows, made the beds, stacked the chairs up</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">Folded your nightgowns neatly in a case</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">John says he'd drive then put his hand on my cheek</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">And wiped a tear from the side of my face</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">I hope that I see the world as you did cause I know</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">A life with love is a life that's been lived</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">So I'll sing Hallelujah</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">You were an angel in the shape of my mum</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">When I fell down you'd be there holding me up</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">Spread your wings as you go</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">And when God takes you back we'll say Hallelujah</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">You're home</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">Hallelujah</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">You were an angel in the shape of my mum</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">You got to see the person that I have become</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">Spread your wing</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">And I know that when God took you back he said Hallelujah</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">You're home</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="lankanatha, post: 23248128, member: 150325"] [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Purple"]I took the supermarket flowers from the windowsill I threw the day old tea from the cup Packed up the photo album Matthew had made Memories of a life that's been loved Took the get well soon cards and stuffed animals Poured the old ginger beer down the sink Dad always told me, "don't you cry when you're down" But mum, there's a tear every time that I blink Oh I'm in pieces, it's tearing me up, but I know A heart that's broke is a heart that's been loved So I'll sing Hallelujah You were an angel in the shape of my mum When I fell down you'd be there holding me up Spread your wings as you go And when God takes you back we'll say Hallelujah You're home I fluffed the pillows, made the beds, stacked the chairs up Folded your nightgowns neatly in a case John says he'd drive then put his hand on my cheek And wiped a tear from the side of my face I hope that I see the world as you did cause I know A life with love is a life that's been lived So I'll sing Hallelujah You were an angel in the shape of my mum When I fell down you'd be there holding me up Spread your wings as you go And when God takes you back we'll say Hallelujah You're home Hallelujah You were an angel in the shape of my mum You got to see the person that I have become Spread your wing And I know that when God took you back he said Hallelujah You're home[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom