Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="lankanatha" data-source="post: 23259965" data-attributes="member: 150325"><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">Well, they say people come</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">The say people go</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">This particular diamond was extra special</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">And though you might be gone, and the world may not know</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">Still I see you, celestial</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">And I should but I can't let you go</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">But when I'm cold, I'm cold</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">Yeah, when I'm cold</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">Cold</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">There’s a light that you give me when I’m in shadow</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">There’s a feeling within me, an everglow</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">Like brothers in blood, or sisters who ride</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">Yeah we swore on that night we’d be friends 'til we die</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">But the changing of winds, and the way waters flow</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">Life is short as the falling of snow</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">And I’m gonna miss you, I know</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">But when I’m cold, cold</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">In water rolled, salt</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">And I know that you’re with me and the way you will show</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">And you’re with me wherever I go</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">And you give me this feeling, this everglow</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">What I wouldn't give for just a moment to hold</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">Because, I live for this feeling, this everglow</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">So if you love someone, you should let them know</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Purple">Oh, the light that you left me will everglow</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="lankanatha, post: 23259965, member: 150325"] [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Purple"]Well, they say people come The say people go This particular diamond was extra special And though you might be gone, and the world may not know Still I see you, celestial And I should but I can't let you go But when I'm cold, I'm cold Yeah, when I'm cold Cold There’s a light that you give me when I’m in shadow There’s a feeling within me, an everglow Like brothers in blood, or sisters who ride Yeah we swore on that night we’d be friends 'til we die But the changing of winds, and the way waters flow Life is short as the falling of snow And I’m gonna miss you, I know But when I’m cold, cold In water rolled, salt And I know that you’re with me and the way you will show And you’re with me wherever I go And you give me this feeling, this everglow What I wouldn't give for just a moment to hold Because, I live for this feeling, this everglow So if you love someone, you should let them know Oh, the light that you left me will everglow[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Awruddata maasa keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom