Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="lankanatha" data-source="post: 23473671" data-attributes="member: 150325"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">I'm at a payphone trying to call home</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">All of my change, I spent on you</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">Where have the times gone?</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">Baby, it's all wrong</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">Where are the plans we made for two</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">The people we used to be</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">It's even harder to picture</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">That you're not here next to me</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">You say it's too late to make it</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">But is it too late to try?</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">And in that time that you wasted</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">All of our bridges burnt down</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">I've wasted my nights</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">You turned out the lights</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">Now I'm paralyzed</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">Still stuck in that time when we called it love</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">But even the sun sets in paradise</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">I'm at a payphone trying to call home</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">All of my change I spent on you</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">Where have the times gone? Baby, it's all wrong</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">Where are the plans we made for two?</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">If happy ever after did exist</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">I would still be holding you like this</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">All those fairytales are full of shit</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">One more fucking love song, I'll be sick</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">You turned your back on tomorrow</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">'Cause you forgot yesterday</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">I gave you my love to borrow</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">But you just gave it away</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">You can't expect me to be fine</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">I don't expect you to care</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">I know I said it before</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">But all of our bridges burnt down</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">I've wasted my nights</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">You turned out the lights</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">Now I'm paralyzed</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">Still stuck in that time when we called it love</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">But even the sun sets in paradise</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">I'm at a payphone trying to call home</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">All of my change I spent on you</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">Where have the times gone? Baby, it's all wrong</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">Where are the plans we made for two?</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">If happy ever after did exist</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">I would still be holding you like this</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">All those fairytales are full of shit</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">One more fucking love song, I'll be sick</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple">Now, I'm at a payphone</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="lankanatha, post: 23473671, member: 150325"] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change, I spent on you Where have the times gone? Baby, it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember The people we used to be It's even harder to picture That you're not here next to me You say it's too late to make it But is it too late to try? And in that time that you wasted All of our bridges burnt down I've wasted my nights You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed Still stuck in that time when we called it love But even the sun sets in paradise I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone? Baby, it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two? If happy ever after did exist I would still be holding you like this All those fairytales are full of shit One more fucking love song, I'll be sick You turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday I gave you my love to borrow But you just gave it away You can't expect me to be fine I don't expect you to care I know I said it before But all of our bridges burnt down I've wasted my nights You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed Still stuck in that time when we called it love But even the sun sets in paradise I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone? Baby, it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two? If happy ever after did exist I would still be holding you like this All those fairytales are full of shit One more fucking love song, I'll be sick Now, I'm at a payphone[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom