Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="lankanatha" data-source="post: 23486730" data-attributes="member: 150325"><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">I can't believe how much I hate</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Pressures of a new place roll my way</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">I crumble underneath the weight</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Pressures of a new place roll my way</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Spirits in my room, friend or foe?</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Felt it in my youth, feel it when I'm old</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Jumpsuit, jumpsuit</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Dusting off my, jumpsuit, cover me</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">I can't believe how much I hate</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Pressures of a new place roll my way</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">I'll be right there</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">But you'll have to grab my throat and lift me in the air</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">If you need anyone, I'll stop my plans</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">But you'll have to tie me down and then break both my hands</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">If you need anyone, I'll be right there</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">But you'll have to grab my throat and lift me in the air</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">If you need anyone</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">If you need anyone</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">If you need anyone</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">I can't believe how much I hate</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Pressures of a new place roll my way</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Oh, jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me, ohh!</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me!</span></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me!</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="lankanatha, post: 23486730, member: 150325"] [COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]I can't believe how much I hate Pressures of a new place roll my way Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me I crumble underneath the weight Pressures of a new place roll my way Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me Spirits in my room, friend or foe? Felt it in my youth, feel it when I'm old Jumpsuit, jumpsuit Dusting off my, jumpsuit, cover me I can't believe how much I hate Pressures of a new place roll my way Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me I'll be right there But you'll have to grab my throat and lift me in the air If you need anyone, I'll stop my plans But you'll have to tie me down and then break both my hands If you need anyone, I'll be right there But you'll have to grab my throat and lift me in the air If you need anyone If you need anyone If you need anyone I can't believe how much I hate Pressures of a new place roll my way Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me Oh, jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me, ohh! Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me! Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me![/SIZE][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom