Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="^Buddhika^" data-source="post: 23783231" data-attributes="member: 476659"><p style="text-align: center">I can’t remember anything</p> <p style="text-align: center">Can’t tell if this is true or dream</p> <p style="text-align: center">Deep down inside I feel the scream</p> <p style="text-align: center">This terrible silence stops me</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">Now that the war is through with me</p> <p style="text-align: center">I’m waking up, I cannot see</p> <p style="text-align: center">That there’s not much left of me</p> <p style="text-align: center">Nothing is real but pain now</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">Back in the womb it’s much too real</p> <p style="text-align: center">In pumps life that I must feel</p> <p style="text-align: center">But can’t look forward to reveal</p> <p style="text-align: center">Look to the time when I’ll live</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">Fed through the tube that sticks in me</p> <p style="text-align: center">Just like a wartime novelty</p> <p style="text-align: center">Tied to machines that make me be</p> <p style="text-align: center">Cut this life off from me</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">Now the world is gone, I’m just one</p> <p style="text-align: center">Oh God, help me</p> <p style="text-align: center">Hold my breath as I wish for death</p> <p style="text-align: center">Oh please, God, help me</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">Darkness</p> <p style="text-align: center">Imprisoning me</p> <p style="text-align: center">All that I see</p> <p style="text-align: center">Absolute horror</p> <p style="text-align: center">I cannot live</p> <p style="text-align: center">I cannot die</p> <p style="text-align: center">Trapped in myself</p> <p style="text-align: center">Body my holding cell</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">Landmine</p> <p style="text-align: center">Has taken my sight</p> <p style="text-align: center">Taken my speech</p> <p style="text-align: center">Taken my hearing</p> <p style="text-align: center">Taken my arms</p> <p style="text-align: center">Taken my legs</p> <p style="text-align: center">Taken my soul</p> <p style="text-align: center">Left me with life in hell</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="^Buddhika^, post: 23783231, member: 476659"] [CENTER]I can’t remember anything Can’t tell if this is true or dream Deep down inside I feel the scream This terrible silence stops me Now that the war is through with me I’m waking up, I cannot see That there’s not much left of me Nothing is real but pain now Back in the womb it’s much too real In pumps life that I must feel But can’t look forward to reveal Look to the time when I’ll live Fed through the tube that sticks in me Just like a wartime novelty Tied to machines that make me be Cut this life off from me Now the world is gone, I’m just one Oh God, help me Hold my breath as I wish for death Oh please, God, help me Darkness Imprisoning me All that I see Absolute horror I cannot live I cannot die Trapped in myself Body my holding cell Landmine Has taken my sight Taken my speech Taken my hearing Taken my arms Taken my legs Taken my soul Left me with life in hell[/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom