Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="lankanatha" data-source="post: 24058920" data-attributes="member: 150325"><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">We were staying in Paris</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">To get away from your parents</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">And I thought, "Wow</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">If I could take this in a shot right now</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">I don't think that we could work this out”</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Out on the terrace</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">I don't know if it's fair but I thought "How</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Could I let you fall by yourself</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">While I'm wasted with someone else”</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">If we go down then we go down together</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">They'll say you could do anything</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">They'll say that I was clever</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">If we go down then we go down together</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">We'll get away with everything</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Let's show them we are better</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">We were staying in Paris</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">To get away from your parents</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">You look so proud</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Standing there with a frown and a cigarette</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Posting pictures of yourself on the internet</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Out on the terrace</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">We breathe in the air of this small town</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">On our own cuttin' class for the thrill of it</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Getting drunk on the past we were livin' in</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">If we go down then we go down together</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">They'll say you could do anything</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">They'll say that I was clever</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">If we go down then we go down together</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">We'll get away with everything</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Let's show them we are better</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">We were staying in Paris</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 15px">Let's show them we are better</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="color: Black"><strong>Paris \ 'pa-res \ n 1 : a sentimental yearning for a reality that </strong></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="color: Black"><strong>isn't genuine 2: an irrecoverable condition for fantasy that</strong></span></span></span></span></p><p> <span style="font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'"><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="color: Black"><strong>evokes nostalgia or day dreams</strong></span></span></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="lankanatha, post: 24058920, member: 150325"] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="purple"][SIZE="4"]We were staying in Paris To get away from your parents And I thought, "Wow If I could take this in a shot right now I don't think that we could work this out” Out on the terrace I don't know if it's fair but I thought "How Could I let you fall by yourself While I'm wasted with someone else” If we go down then we go down together They'll say you could do anything They'll say that I was clever If we go down then we go down together We'll get away with everything Let's show them we are better We were staying in Paris To get away from your parents You look so proud Standing there with a frown and a cigarette Posting pictures of yourself on the internet Out on the terrace We breathe in the air of this small town On our own cuttin' class for the thrill of it Getting drunk on the past we were livin' in If we go down then we go down together They'll say you could do anything They'll say that I was clever If we go down then we go down together We'll get away with everything Let's show them we are better We were staying in Paris Let's show them we are better[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"][COLOR="Black"][B]Paris \ 'pa-res \ n 1 : a sentimental yearning for a reality that isn't genuine 2: an irrecoverable condition for fantasy that evokes nostalgia or day dreams[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom