Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sachira123" data-source="post: 24268524" data-attributes="member: 538049"><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">Where there's a will, there's a way, kind of beautiful</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">And every night has its day, so magical</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">And if there's love in this life, there's no obstacle</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">That can't be defeated</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">For every tyrant a tear for the vulnerable</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">In every lost soul the bones of a miracle</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">For every dreamer a dream we're unstoppable</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">With something to believe in</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">Monday left me broken</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">Tuesday I was through with hoping</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">Wednesday my empty arms were open</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">Thursday waiting for love, waiting for love</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">Thank the stars it's Friday</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">I'm burning like a fire gone wild on Saturday</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">Guess I won't be coming to church on Sunday</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">I'll be waiting for love, waiting for love</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">To come around</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">We are one of a kind, irreplaceable</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">How did I get so blind and so cynical?</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">If there's love in this life we're unstoppable</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">No we can't be defeated</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">Monday left me broken</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">Tuesday I was through with hoping</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">Wednesday my empty arms were open</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">Thursday waiting for love, waiting for love</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">Thank the stars it's Friday</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">I'm burning like a fire gone wild on Saturday</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">Guess I won't be coming to church on Sunday</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">I'll be waiting for love, waiting for love</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080">To come around</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 9px"><span style="color: #000080"></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sachira123, post: 24268524, member: 538049"] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="#000080"]Where there's a will, there's a way, kind of beautiful And every night has its day, so magical And if there's love in this life, there's no obstacle That can't be defeated For every tyrant a tear for the vulnerable In every lost soul the bones of a miracle For every dreamer a dream we're unstoppable With something to believe in Monday left me broken Tuesday I was through with hoping Wednesday my empty arms were open Thursday waiting for love, waiting for love Thank the stars it's Friday I'm burning like a fire gone wild on Saturday Guess I won't be coming to church on Sunday I'll be waiting for love, waiting for love To come around We are one of a kind, irreplaceable How did I get so blind and so cynical? If there's love in this life we're unstoppable No we can't be defeated Monday left me broken Tuesday I was through with hoping Wednesday my empty arms were open Thursday waiting for love, waiting for love Thank the stars it's Friday I'm burning like a fire gone wild on Saturday Guess I won't be coming to church on Sunday I'll be waiting for love, waiting for love To come around [/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Awruddata maasa keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom