Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="precious" data-source="post: 24588271" data-attributes="member: 135216"><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>He doesn't fight crime</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Or wear a cape..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>He doesn't read minds</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Or levitate..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>But every time my world needs saving</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>He's my Superman..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Some folks don't believe in heroes</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>'Cause they haven't met my dad..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>He loves his workshop</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>And rock 'n roll..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>He's got a hot rod</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>And a heart of gold..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>And you could say he's a man of few words</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>But he talks a lot within..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>And even though I'm a little taller</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I still look up to him..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>He built me a house in the arms of a tree..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>He taught me to drive and to fight and to dream..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>When he looks in my eyes I hope he can see that</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>My dad's a hero to me..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Rust ridden fenders</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>And doors full of dings</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Somehow he can fix about anything..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I didn't think he knew how to cry</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>'Til our dog died that year..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>He doesn't always say I love you</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>But I can hear him loud and clear..</strong></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="precious, post: 24588271, member: 135216"] [COLOR="Purple"][B]He doesn't fight crime Or wear a cape.. He doesn't read minds Or levitate.. But every time my world needs saving He's my Superman.. Some folks don't believe in heroes 'Cause they haven't met my dad.. He loves his workshop And rock 'n roll.. He's got a hot rod And a heart of gold.. And you could say he's a man of few words But he talks a lot within.. And even though I'm a little taller I still look up to him.. He built me a house in the arms of a tree.. He taught me to drive and to fight and to dream.. When he looks in my eyes I hope he can see that My dad's a hero to me.. Rust ridden fenders And doors full of dings Somehow he can fix about anything.. I didn't think he knew how to cry 'Til our dog died that year.. He doesn't always say I love you But I can hear him loud and clear..[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom