Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="precious" data-source="post: 24608021" data-attributes="member: 135216"><p><span style="color: Purple"><p style="text-align: center">[YOUTUBE]m-Ik3yy728Y[/YOUTUBE]</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">On different ways</span></strong></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">You want to walk, I'd rather spring</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">When you talk, I want to sing</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">You're putting roots, I need to fly</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">We hushed-up the silence around us</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">Where has the love gone..</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">I'm feeling young, you're feeling old</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">So we're falling over, we're lacking hold</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">We need to move..</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">I agree, you refuse</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">We're going on different ways..</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">My heart beats faster than yours,</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">They stopped beating as one..</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">We shine brighter alone,</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">Maybe it has to be this way..</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">We are a ritual that got stuck,</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">burning stronger and stronger</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">I'm not asking anymore</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">What keeps us together or apart</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">Because I know, we're going in circles</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">We need to breathe, to grow again</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">Until the old shells burst</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">And where we meet our self</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">We're falling straight into life</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">We're going on different ways</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">My heart beats faster than yours,</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">They stopped beating as one..</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">We shine brighter alone,</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">Maybe it has to be this way..</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">I let you go..</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">I will love you..</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">You have stayed a part of me..</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">I let you go..</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">I will love you..</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">Free - I will love you..</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">My heart beats faster than yours,</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">They stopped beating as one..</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">We shine brighter alone,</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">Maybe it has to be this way..</span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Purple"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></span></p><p></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="precious, post: 24608021, member: 135216"] [COLOR="Purple"][CENTER][YOUTUBE]m-Ik3yy728Y[/YOUTUBE] [FONT="Verdana"][B][SIZE="4"]On different ways[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"]You want to walk, I'd rather spring When you talk, I want to sing You're putting roots, I need to fly We hushed-up the silence around us Where has the love gone.. I'm feeling young, you're feeling old So we're falling over, we're lacking hold We need to move.. I agree, you refuse We're going on different ways.. My heart beats faster than yours, They stopped beating as one.. We shine brighter alone, Maybe it has to be this way.. We are a ritual that got stuck, burning stronger and stronger I'm not asking anymore What keeps us together or apart Because I know, we're going in circles We need to breathe, to grow again Until the old shells burst And where we meet our self We're falling straight into life We're going on different ways My heart beats faster than yours, They stopped beating as one.. We shine brighter alone, Maybe it has to be this way.. I let you go.. I will love you.. You have stayed a part of me.. I let you go.. I will love you.. Free - I will love you.. My heart beats faster than yours, They stopped beating as one.. We shine brighter alone, Maybe it has to be this way.. [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][FONT="Verdana"][/font][/COLOR][FONT="Verdana"][/FONT] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom