Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Son Goku" data-source="post: 29496939" data-attributes="member: 583961"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 15px">It's good to touch the green, green grass of home</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 15px">The old house is still standing</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 15px">Though the paint is cracked and dry</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 15px">And there's that old oak tree that I used to play on</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 15px">Down the lane, I walk with my sweet Mary</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 15px">Hair of gold and lips like cherries</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 15px">It's good to touch the green, green grass of home</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 15px">Then I awake and look around me</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 15px">At four grey walls that surround me</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 15px">And I realize, yes, I was only dreaming</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Son Goku, post: 29496939, member: 583961"] [CENTER][SIZE=4]It's good to touch the green, green grass of home The old house is still standing Though the paint is cracked and dry And there's that old oak tree that I used to play on Down the lane, I walk with my sweet Mary Hair of gold and lips like cherries It's good to touch the green, green grass of home Then I awake and look around me At four grey walls that surround me And I realize, yes, I was only dreaming[/SIZE][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom