Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Computers & Internet
News & Discussion
පබා මඩ සෝදයි
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="SLBlackKnight" data-source="post: 8356261" data-attributes="member: 308134"><p>[YOUTUBE]-gONo2BMjuA[/YOUTUBE]</p><p></p><p>The United National Party (UNP) has done a lot to the country. That is an accepted fact. There were many party seniors who had sacrificed their time, wealth and even lives for the party. But does the current position the UNP is in, do justice to them, asked Parliamentarian Upeksha Swarnamali. </p><p></p><p>Upeksha Swarnamali, popularly know as ‘Paba’ and who topped the preference vote list in the Gmapaha district for the UNP convened a media briefing this afternoon to explain her position. </p><p></p><p>Ms. Swarnamali said that a section of the media had begun a mud slinging campaign against her following her recent decision to support the government. They had stated that her husband had forced her under threat of assault, to support the government’s 18th Amendment to the Constitution. </p><p></p><p>“That is totally false. I believed that it was a good move for the sake of the country. Even if our leader Ranil Wickremesinghe had been in that position, he too would have done a similar thing,” she added. </p><p></p><p>Another falsehood spread through the media was to the effect that she had gone to the USA with the Presidential delegation. “That is another diabolical lie like those claiming that I had crossed over for perks and positions from the government”, reiterated Ms. Swarnamali. </p><p></p><p>She also added that she did not bother about these allegations by certain media. However, when certain sections of the responsible media too had followed suit, she decided to invite the media to explain her position, said the Gampaha District Parliamentarian. </p><p></p><p>“I wanted to invite the media after I have completed at least some of the work I had planned. But since the mud slinging was becoming severe, I decided to speak to you and explain my position. Please refrain from baseless accusations and safeguard the media’s reputation. </p><p></p><p>“I could have resorted to legal action as I have ample evidence. I am participating in a reality show and also am involved in several programmes on behalf of the people. So I cannot waste my time and resources. Character assassination is a grave crime. So I request the media to act responsibly,” Ms. Swarnamali urged. </p><p></p><p>In answer to a question, Ms. Swarnamali said she did not want to cling to politics for a long period. Without spending the six years criticizing each and every move by the government like the other opposition members, she had decided to cooperate with it and serve the people she said</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>18 වන ව්යවස්ථා සංශෝධනයට සහයෝගය ලබාදුන්නේ සිය අවංක විශ්වාසය මත රටේ සුබ සිද්ධිය පිළිබඳව සිතමින් බව පාර්ලිමේන්තු මන්ත්රිනී උපේක්ෂා ස්වර්ණමාලි මහත්මිය පවසයි. නමුත් සිය ස්වාමි පුරුෂයාගේ බලපෑම මත හා මුදල්මය ප්රතිලාභ මත සිය ඡන්දය භාවිත කළ බවට මාධ්යය තුළින් විශාල මඩ ප්රහාරයක් එල්ලවන බවට ඇය චෝදනා කරයි. </p><p></p><p>එමෙන්ම ජනාධිපතිවරයා සමග අමෙරිකා සංචාරයට තමන් එක්වූ බවට ප්රචාරයක යන බවටද මඩ ප්රචාරයක් පැතිර ගිය බව ඒ මහත්මිය පෙන්වා දුන්නාය. තමන් මුලින් ඒ පිළිබඳව සැලකිලිමත් නොවුන ද මෑතකදී වගකිව යුතු මාධ්යය හරහා ද මෙම මඩ ප්රහාර එල්ල වන බවද ඇය සඳහන් කරයි. </p><p></p><p>මෙම ප්රකාශ වල දශමයක හෝ සත්යයක් නොමැති බව ඇය අවධාරණය කරයි. මාධ්යයේ වගකීම හෑල්ලුවකට ලක්නොකරන ලෙස ද ඇය ජන මාධ්ය වෙතින් ඉල්ලා සිටියි. </p><p></p><p>මෑතකදී තම චරිතය ඝාතනය කිරීමට මාධ්ය දැරූ උත්සාහය අපරාධයක් බවට උපේක්ෂා ස්වර්ණමාලි මහත්මිය චෝදනා කරයි. එමෙන්ම සත්යය ප්රකාශ කිරීමට අවස්ථාව ලබාදෙන ලෙස ද ඇය මාධ්ය වෙතින් ඉල්ලීමක් කරයි. </p><p></p><p>දේශපාලනයට නවකයෙක් ලෙස තමන් පක්ෂ දේශපාලනයට පිවිසීමට අකමැති බව ඇය සඳහන් කරයි. එක්සත් ජාතික පක්ෂයේ ප්රතිපත්ති වලට එකඟ වුවද තමන් සිටි තැන පක්ෂ නායකවරයා සිටියේ නම් ඔහු ද තමන් ගත් තීරණයම ගනු ඇති බවට තමන් වෙත දැඩි විශ්වාසයක් පවතින බව එම මහත්මිය ප්රකාශ කළේය. </p><p></p><p>කිසියම් මතයක් වෙනුවෙන් ජීවිත කාලයෙන් කරන කැපවීම සාධාරණ නොවන බව ඇය අවධාරණය කරයි. තමන් වෙත එල්ල වන විවිධ මඩ ප්රචාර වල අසත්යතාවය පෙන්වා දීම සඳහා අද(27) මාධ්ය හමුවක් කැඳවමින් මන්ත්රීවරිය මෙම කරුණු කියා සිටියාය.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="SLBlackKnight, post: 8356261, member: 308134"] [YOUTUBE]-gONo2BMjuA[/YOUTUBE] The United National Party (UNP) has done a lot to the country. That is an accepted fact. There were many party seniors who had sacrificed their time, wealth and even lives for the party. But does the current position the UNP is in, do justice to them, asked Parliamentarian Upeksha Swarnamali. Upeksha Swarnamali, popularly know as ‘Paba’ and who topped the preference vote list in the Gmapaha district for the UNP convened a media briefing this afternoon to explain her position. Ms. Swarnamali said that a section of the media had begun a mud slinging campaign against her following her recent decision to support the government. They had stated that her husband had forced her under threat of assault, to support the government’s 18th Amendment to the Constitution. “That is totally false. I believed that it was a good move for the sake of the country. Even if our leader Ranil Wickremesinghe had been in that position, he too would have done a similar thing,” she added. Another falsehood spread through the media was to the effect that she had gone to the USA with the Presidential delegation. “That is another diabolical lie like those claiming that I had crossed over for perks and positions from the government”, reiterated Ms. Swarnamali. She also added that she did not bother about these allegations by certain media. However, when certain sections of the responsible media too had followed suit, she decided to invite the media to explain her position, said the Gampaha District Parliamentarian. “I wanted to invite the media after I have completed at least some of the work I had planned. But since the mud slinging was becoming severe, I decided to speak to you and explain my position. Please refrain from baseless accusations and safeguard the media’s reputation. “I could have resorted to legal action as I have ample evidence. I am participating in a reality show and also am involved in several programmes on behalf of the people. So I cannot waste my time and resources. Character assassination is a grave crime. So I request the media to act responsibly,” Ms. Swarnamali urged. In answer to a question, Ms. Swarnamali said she did not want to cling to politics for a long period. Without spending the six years criticizing each and every move by the government like the other opposition members, she had decided to cooperate with it and serve the people she said 18 වන ව්යවස්ථා සංශෝධනයට සහයෝගය ලබාදුන්නේ සිය අවංක විශ්වාසය මත රටේ සුබ සිද්ධිය පිළිබඳව සිතමින් බව පාර්ලිමේන්තු මන්ත්රිනී උපේක්ෂා ස්වර්ණමාලි මහත්මිය පවසයි. නමුත් සිය ස්වාමි පුරුෂයාගේ බලපෑම මත හා මුදල්මය ප්රතිලාභ මත සිය ඡන්දය භාවිත කළ බවට මාධ්යය තුළින් විශාල මඩ ප්රහාරයක් එල්ලවන බවට ඇය චෝදනා කරයි. එමෙන්ම ජනාධිපතිවරයා සමග අමෙරිකා සංචාරයට තමන් එක්වූ බවට ප්රචාරයක යන බවටද මඩ ප්රචාරයක් පැතිර ගිය බව ඒ මහත්මිය පෙන්වා දුන්නාය. තමන් මුලින් ඒ පිළිබඳව සැලකිලිමත් නොවුන ද මෑතකදී වගකිව යුතු මාධ්යය හරහා ද මෙම මඩ ප්රහාර එල්ල වන බවද ඇය සඳහන් කරයි. මෙම ප්රකාශ වල දශමයක හෝ සත්යයක් නොමැති බව ඇය අවධාරණය කරයි. මාධ්යයේ වගකීම හෑල්ලුවකට ලක්නොකරන ලෙස ද ඇය ජන මාධ්ය වෙතින් ඉල්ලා සිටියි. මෑතකදී තම චරිතය ඝාතනය කිරීමට මාධ්ය දැරූ උත්සාහය අපරාධයක් බවට උපේක්ෂා ස්වර්ණමාලි මහත්මිය චෝදනා කරයි. එමෙන්ම සත්යය ප්රකාශ කිරීමට අවස්ථාව ලබාදෙන ලෙස ද ඇය මාධ්ය වෙතින් ඉල්ලීමක් කරයි. දේශපාලනයට නවකයෙක් ලෙස තමන් පක්ෂ දේශපාලනයට පිවිසීමට අකමැති බව ඇය සඳහන් කරයි. එක්සත් ජාතික පක්ෂයේ ප්රතිපත්ති වලට එකඟ වුවද තමන් සිටි තැන පක්ෂ නායකවරයා සිටියේ නම් ඔහු ද තමන් ගත් තීරණයම ගනු ඇති බවට තමන් වෙත දැඩි විශ්වාසයක් පවතින බව එම මහත්මිය ප්රකාශ කළේය. කිසියම් මතයක් වෙනුවෙන් ජීවිත කාලයෙන් කරන කැපවීම සාධාරණ නොවන බව ඇය අවධාරණය කරයි. තමන් වෙත එල්ල වන විවිධ මඩ ප්රචාර වල අසත්යතාවය පෙන්වා දීම සඳහා අද(27) මාධ්ය හමුවක් කැඳවමින් මන්ත්රීවරිය මෙම කරුණු කියා සිටියාය. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom