Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
4 minutes ago
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Today at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
මහින්ද In London
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Core" data-source="post: 8883136" data-attributes="member: 263471"><p>yea man I don't like to wars and support for killing people or at least torture them I say they belong to India and we belong to Srilanka.</p><p>they should fight for their nation in India cause Tamil's lands are in India since age of kings and they time to time attacked us from India not from here,if u refer the History u can see we Aryan Sinhalese people in here even before Christ and Tamils have been living in South India but why they attack our places?? it's cause they need a country that's the reason.</p><p>there is no Tamil nation! I don't like to kill tamils and keep them here basically we should do we need to hand over those tamils who came to here time to time to India happened according to <strong><em>Sirima</em>-Shastri Agreement. which was stopped by J.R Jayawardana.</strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Core, post: 8883136, member: 263471"] yea man I don't like to wars and support for killing people or at least torture them I say they belong to India and we belong to Srilanka. they should fight for their nation in India cause Tamil's lands are in India since age of kings and they time to time attacked us from India not from here,if u refer the History u can see we Aryan Sinhalese people in here even before Christ and Tamils have been living in South India but why they attack our places?? it's cause they need a country that's the reason. there is no Tamil nation! I don't like to kill tamils and keep them here basically we should do we need to hand over those tamils who came to here time to time to India happened according to [B][I]Sirima[/I]-Shastri Agreement. which was stopped by J.R Jayawardana.[/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom