Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
මේ නිළය කවුද
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Hankook" data-source="post: 29804798" data-attributes="member: 580311"><p><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/srilanka/s/6ONqJtqFGE" target="_blank">https://www.reddit.com/r/srilanka/s/6ONqJtqFGE</a></p><p></p><p>Found a reddit comment on r/sri lanka </p><p></p><p>For the sake of my friend I won't name who this famous person is but my friend happens to be the daughter of an extremely famous Sri Lankan actress (think one of the golden age greats) and from the few times I interacted with her mother she seemed like an absolute monster of a person.</p><p></p><p>My friend would come to school black and blue as her mother would beat her mercilessly. When she invited me to her house I was kind of excited to see her mom as my family really loves her films but I was shocked to see how she behaved. She would swear in words I never knew existed and would scream and walk around chain smoking in a night gown at 5 in the afternoon. It was an extremely surreal and terrifying experience.</p><p></p><p>One moment we were chilling in my friend's room the next moment I would hear blood curdling noises from somewhere in the house like someone was being murdered. When we went to see, we found my friend's mom beating a maid probably the same age as us if not younger. I will never forget the sight till the day I die of this poor girl toplesss being kicked and beaten on the ground. My friend's mother then shattered a glass on the floor and tried to make the girl lie face down on the glass. At this point my friend tried to intervene and begged her mother to stop but her mom gave her a giant slap and threw a bowl of curry on her head and told her that she would kill her and bury her in the backyard if she opened her mouth to her again. The strange thing about that encounter was the she completely ignored me and just acted like I didn't exist.</p><p></p><p>I was supposed to spend the night at my friend's place but after what I witnessed I couldn't spend a moment more in that house and asked my family to come pick me up early. I asked my friend if its ok for me to tell my family what I had just seen and she just gave me the saddest expression and said, "because she is famous no one will listen and no one will care." I have so much pity and empathy for my friend god knows the things she must have seen on a daily basis growing up.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Hankook, post: 29804798, member: 580311"] [URL]https://www.reddit.com/r/srilanka/s/6ONqJtqFGE[/URL] Found a reddit comment on r/sri lanka For the sake of my friend I won't name who this famous person is but my friend happens to be the daughter of an extremely famous Sri Lankan actress (think one of the golden age greats) and from the few times I interacted with her mother she seemed like an absolute monster of a person. My friend would come to school black and blue as her mother would beat her mercilessly. When she invited me to her house I was kind of excited to see her mom as my family really loves her films but I was shocked to see how she behaved. She would swear in words I never knew existed and would scream and walk around chain smoking in a night gown at 5 in the afternoon. It was an extremely surreal and terrifying experience. One moment we were chilling in my friend's room the next moment I would hear blood curdling noises from somewhere in the house like someone was being murdered. When we went to see, we found my friend's mom beating a maid probably the same age as us if not younger. I will never forget the sight till the day I die of this poor girl toplesss being kicked and beaten on the ground. My friend's mother then shattered a glass on the floor and tried to make the girl lie face down on the glass. At this point my friend tried to intervene and begged her mother to stop but her mom gave her a giant slap and threw a bowl of curry on her head and told her that she would kill her and bury her in the backyard if she opened her mouth to her again. The strange thing about that encounter was the she completely ignored me and just acted like I didn't exist. I was supposed to spend the night at my friend's place but after what I witnessed I couldn't spend a moment more in that house and asked my family to come pick me up early. I asked my friend if its ok for me to tell my family what I had just seen and she just gave me the saddest expression and said, "because she is famous no one will listen and no one will care." I have so much pity and empathy for my friend god knows the things she must have seen on a daily basis growing up. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom