Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
යකින්නියක්
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="rocknrollsonia" data-source="post: 17358220" data-attributes="member: 502737"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">Keep talking as I haven't boasted about my self here and you don't know about me. I don't have malevolence as you think. I told what I felt after reading the whole thread. I am really glad to see most of here except partial people like you have comprehended the same after reading the thread. My mate I would like to divert your antena to a great saying. "When very ripe, stook bends down". So that in the same manner a person become more generous and humble when he reaches to the crest. Only dull stooks head towards the sun as the fruitless person boasting about him.I didn't say not to become proud. It should be appropriately and only if and when necessary. Boasting about his wife, life is not relevant to this thread.I am not gonna reply you again as it seems that you are shouting without reading the whole. </span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="rocknrollsonia, post: 17358220, member: 502737"] [SIZE="3"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Keep talking as I haven't boasted about my self here and you don't know about me. I don't have malevolence as you think. I told what I felt after reading the whole thread. I am really glad to see most of here except partial people like you have comprehended the same after reading the thread. My mate I would like to divert your antena to a great saying. "When very ripe, stook bends down". So that in the same manner a person become more generous and humble when he reaches to the crest. Only dull stooks head towards the sun as the fruitless person boasting about him.I didn't say not to become proud. It should be appropriately and only if and when necessary. Boasting about his wife, life is not relevant to this thread.I am not gonna reply you again as it seems that you are shouting without reading the whole. [/FONT][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom