Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Cinnamoroll Soft Toy – Cute & Cuddly Plush
anil1961
Updated:
Today at 4:59 AM
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
යසාරා'_මරීජා
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="cedric1986" data-source="post: 19409677" data-attributes="member: 398513"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Red">i saw this on her fan page today...</span></span></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue">I need to make a statement because the whole country has made my business their business. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue">I am a Sinhalese but NOT a Buddhist, I am a Christian. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue">Let me teach those who don't know and remind those who have forgotten that Christianity and Islam are pretty much the same (Quran and Old Testament) I married a muslim with the consent of my parents and his parents and our marriage was done practicing the correct religious formalities. So neither of us have sinned according to religious laws. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue">I married a Muslim but I am STILL a Sinhalese and a very patriotic one but I am saddened, shocked and disgusted to find out how extremely racists Sri Lankans are. My husband is a Muslim but he has gained achievements for our country that you people can only dream of achieving. He served the country in a sport that doesn't pay well but he did it with passion and Sri Lanka is now in the top 3 positions in Asia under his leadership. Other Asian countries fear playing against Sri Lanka because of the standards created under his captaincy. He did all this for Sri Lanka being a Muslim. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue">When I see him I don't see a Muslim, I see a good and honest man who was raised under great religious values. It doesn't matter what religion he follows as long as that religion teaches him to be a good man and he exactly that.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue">I am a Govigama Sinhalese Christian girl that married an amazing Muslim man and it is the best decision I have ever made in my life. So stop making my business your business. I'm sure you have your own lives and own problems to worry about rather than discuss the lives of people you don't know and will never know... so please dear gossip loving racist Sri Lankans, MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue">Good night </span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="cedric1986, post: 19409677, member: 398513"] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]i saw this on her fan page today...[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]I need to make a statement because the whole country has made my business their business. I am a Sinhalese but NOT a Buddhist, I am a Christian. Let me teach those who don't know and remind those who have forgotten that Christianity and Islam are pretty much the same (Quran and Old Testament) I married a muslim with the consent of my parents and his parents and our marriage was done practicing the correct religious formalities. So neither of us have sinned according to religious laws. I married a Muslim but I am STILL a Sinhalese and a very patriotic one but I am saddened, shocked and disgusted to find out how extremely racists Sri Lankans are. My husband is a Muslim but he has gained achievements for our country that you people can only dream of achieving. He served the country in a sport that doesn't pay well but he did it with passion and Sri Lanka is now in the top 3 positions in Asia under his leadership. Other Asian countries fear playing against Sri Lanka because of the standards created under his captaincy. He did all this for Sri Lanka being a Muslim. When I see him I don't see a Muslim, I see a good and honest man who was raised under great religious values. It doesn't matter what religion he follows as long as that religion teaches him to be a good man and he exactly that. I am a Govigama Sinhalese Christian girl that married an amazing Muslim man and it is the best decision I have ever made in my life. So stop making my business your business. I'm sure you have your own lives and own problems to worry about rather than discuss the lives of people you don't know and will never know... so please dear gossip loving racist Sri Lankans, MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS! Good night [/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom