Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
New Artist or Actor
යුරේනි..😮😳
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="sanzilla jackcat" data-source="post: 27244717" data-attributes="member: 131221"><p>In Buddhism there is a called a 'Brakmachari' pleasure.</p><p>that's the uttermost pleasure in being 'Bramachari'.</p><p> </p><p>I'm not an extremist at all. I just trying to make you realize how these greedy models/prostitutes are earning money and playing with the </p><p>sexual feelings of men.</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]156017[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>See that's how, Where her vacation was paid by the Resort itself for her to promoting that resort with bikini and sexuality.</p><p>Isn't that what prostitutes do?</p><p>If somebody who wants to maintain low sexual hormone level then we should respect that person. If a person like that searching internet to buy </p><p>a vacation holiday and search results come as she wearing a bikini, then don't she responsible for a bad karma ?</p><p>She is.</p><hr /><p>After all I'm a Buddhist , but I enjoy the beauty of the female body artistically and there is a pleasure in it. I have no idea about sexual reproduction but only the sexual pleasure as an art.</p><p></p><p>What I said is , promoting sexuality and targeting the people who seeks to be 'brakmachari' is wrong. And it's a sin.</p><p>------ <span style="font-size: 10px">Post added on [DATETIME="UT"]1641137023[/DATETIME]</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="sanzilla jackcat, post: 27244717, member: 131221"] In Buddhism there is a called a 'Brakmachari' pleasure. that's the uttermost pleasure in being 'Bramachari'. I'm not an extremist at all. I just trying to make you realize how these greedy models/prostitutes are earning money and playing with the sexual feelings of men. [ATTACH type="full"]156017[/ATTACH] See that's how, Where her vacation was paid by the Resort itself for her to promoting that resort with bikini and sexuality. Isn't that what prostitutes do? If somebody who wants to maintain low sexual hormone level then we should respect that person. If a person like that searching internet to buy a vacation holiday and search results come as she wearing a bikini, then don't she responsible for a bad karma ? She is. [HR][/HR] After all I'm a Buddhist , but I enjoy the beauty of the female body artistically and there is a pleasure in it. I have no idea about sexual reproduction but only the sexual pleasure as an art. What I said is , promoting sexuality and targeting the people who seeks to be 'brakmachari' is wrong. And it's a sin. ------ [SIZE=2]Post added on [DATETIME="UT"]1641137023[/DATETIME][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom