Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
New Artist or Actor
යුරේනි..😮😳
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="sanzilla jackcat" data-source="post: 27247873" data-attributes="member: 131221"><p>what the fuck bro, </p><p>why should I care. I never take this Yurani for FUll service nor she cheat my money.</p><p>I have no issues with her.</p><p>I just told the common social knowledge bro. She is fucking for money most probably, I don't know 100% surely, since I don't seen her fucking and getting money yo.</p><p></p><p>what the fuck bro, what the fuck we are fighting for, </p><p>if you need Yurani, seek it and pay her and fuck her, I don't need her and that's it.</p><p>I just a member of elakiri, and your bro, </p><p>what the fuck bro. We don't need war you know , oky peace is boring , but war for a prositute what the fuck bro ?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="sanzilla jackcat, post: 27247873, member: 131221"] what the fuck bro, why should I care. I never take this Yurani for FUll service nor she cheat my money. I have no issues with her. I just told the common social knowledge bro. She is fucking for money most probably, I don't know 100% surely, since I don't seen her fucking and getting money yo. what the fuck bro, what the fuck we are fighting for, if you need Yurani, seek it and pay her and fuck her, I don't need her and that's it. I just a member of elakiri, and your bro, what the fuck bro. We don't need war you know , oky peace is boring , but war for a prositute what the fuck bro ? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom