Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Cinnamoroll Soft Toy – Cute & Cuddly Plush
anil1961
Updated:
Today at 4:59 AM
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
ElaKiri.com
News and Updates
රිය අනතුරක්
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="hrm" data-source="post: 25871554" data-attributes="member: 88125"><p>Statement from Sindy Wickremanayake. </p><p></p><p>“Regarding the incident that occurred last afternoon at Nanda Motors, I would like to state that I was not involved in the accident and I was not the driver of the vehicle. I was in a separate vehicle in front of the Land Cruiser and we slowed down our car and then witnessed the vehicle crash into the dealership. The Land Cruiser was driven by another individual, and not me.</p><p></p><p>Only after the accident occurred did I leave my vehicle and rush to check up on my friends who were involved with the accident. The photograph that’s being circulated across social media, was captured at this point. I would like to reiterate I was not involved in the aforementioned accident and I was not the driver of the vehicle. Hence, I would sincerely appreciate if my name and photograph can be refrained from being circulated identifying me as the perpetrator of the accident. Thank You.”</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="hrm, post: 25871554, member: 88125"] Statement from Sindy Wickremanayake. “Regarding the incident that occurred last afternoon at Nanda Motors, I would like to state that I was not involved in the accident and I was not the driver of the vehicle. I was in a separate vehicle in front of the Land Cruiser and we slowed down our car and then witnessed the vehicle crash into the dealership. The Land Cruiser was driven by another individual, and not me. Only after the accident occurred did I leave my vehicle and rush to check up on my friends who were involved with the accident. The photograph that’s being circulated across social media, was captured at this point. I would like to reiterate I was not involved in the aforementioned accident and I was not the driver of the vehicle. Hence, I would sincerely appreciate if my name and photograph can be refrained from being circulated identifying me as the perpetrator of the accident. Thank You.” [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom