Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
ලංකාවේ serial killer ල....
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Nash_Node" data-source="post: 24270606" data-attributes="member: 91200"><p><strong>Name withheld </strong></p><p></p><p>I am not going to say his name... but I will give you enough details to track the guy down. He was the head of PSD security of Sirimao B.... He's 6 ft 7 inches tall. Had a top beard, Renowned for killing a man infront of Sirimao with a single punch to the face, Army STF, Home town in Kegalle. He died of Pancreas Cancer. </p><p></p><p>I believe you have enough info to find the exact guy I am referring to if you want...</p><p></p><p>I know PERSONALLY that he killed in excess of 200+ teenagers and young adults during the 86 & 89 insurgency. His signature was either twisting their necks slowly till their necks broke or smash their faces in with his boots while on they are tied to the floor. He used to have a shaving-kit bag full of Nails he had pulled out of alleged JVP carders... Each nail represented one man...and it had hundreds.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Nash_Node, post: 24270606, member: 91200"] [B]Name withheld [/B] I am not going to say his name... but I will give you enough details to track the guy down. He was the head of PSD security of Sirimao B.... He's 6 ft 7 inches tall. Had a top beard, Renowned for killing a man infront of Sirimao with a single punch to the face, Army STF, Home town in Kegalle. He died of Pancreas Cancer. I believe you have enough info to find the exact guy I am referring to if you want... I know PERSONALLY that he killed in excess of 200+ teenagers and young adults during the 86 & 89 insurgency. His signature was either twisting their necks slowly till their necks broke or smash their faces in with his boots while on they are tied to the floor. He used to have a shaving-kit bag full of Nails he had pulled out of alleged JVP carders... Each nail represented one man...and it had hundreds. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Awruddata maasa keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom