Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
ලමයි
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Nash_Node" data-source="post: 24055812" data-attributes="member: 91200"><p>First of all ... I am not good in typing in Sinhalese... or Singlish for that matter ! So, please do excuse the use of English to reply back. I am much comfortable in this and rather find it difficult to properly express my self in Sinhalese as I would do in English</p><p></p><p>but as for your questions</p><p></p><p>1. Live and die I suppose... me and my wife both are in professions with NO AGE restrictions or barriers. So we can actually work till the day we die or kick back and chill out</p><p></p><p>2. Well., we have set aside huge some of money for our retirement ... and we will continue to add to it more in the future... and I am sure we will be much able to get / buy / pay for anything or any help we want...when we want as well. Our goal is 1 million US$ for each of us by the time we hit 60 years.... and we are both planning to migrate to Japan or Switzerland by the time we hit 60 ... since their elderly care and quality of life is way surpass other countries.</p><p></p><p>3 .. as above answered... cant reply in sinhalese</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Nash_Node, post: 24055812, member: 91200"] First of all ... I am not good in typing in Sinhalese... or Singlish for that matter ! So, please do excuse the use of English to reply back. I am much comfortable in this and rather find it difficult to properly express my self in Sinhalese as I would do in English but as for your questions 1. Live and die I suppose... me and my wife both are in professions with NO AGE restrictions or barriers. So we can actually work till the day we die or kick back and chill out 2. Well., we have set aside huge some of money for our retirement ... and we will continue to add to it more in the future... and I am sure we will be much able to get / buy / pay for anything or any help we want...when we want as well. Our goal is 1 million US$ for each of us by the time we hit 60 years.... and we are both planning to migrate to Japan or Switzerland by the time we hit 60 ... since their elderly care and quality of life is way surpass other countries. 3 .. as above answered... cant reply in sinhalese [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom