Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
ලෙස්බියන්
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="WhiteWalker" data-source="post: 22870399" data-attributes="member: 548558"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Katy Perry Lyrics</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">"I Kissed A Girl"</p><p></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">This was never the way I planned, not my intention.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I got so brave, drink in hand, lost my discretion</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">It's not what I'm used to, just wanna try you on.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I'm curious for you, caught my attention.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">[Chorus:]</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I kissed a girl and I liked it,</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">the taste of her cherry chapstick.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I kissed a girl just to try it,</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I hope my boyfriend don't mind it.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">It felt so wrong,</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">it felt so right.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Don't mean I'm in love tonight.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I kissed a girl and I liked it (I liked it).</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">No, I don't even know your name, it doesn't matter.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">You're my experimental game, just human nature.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">It's not what good girls do, not how they should behave.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">My head gets so confused, hard to obey.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">[Chorus]</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Us girls we are so magical,</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Hard to resist, so touchable.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Too good to deny it.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Ain't no big deal, it's innocent.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">[Chorus]</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">[YOUTUBE]tAp9BKosZXs[/YOUTUBE]</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="WhiteWalker, post: 22870399, member: 548558"] [SIZE="3"] [CENTER]Katy Perry Lyrics "I Kissed A Girl"[/CENTER] This was never the way I planned, not my intention. I got so brave, drink in hand, lost my discretion It's not what I'm used to, just wanna try you on. I'm curious for you, caught my attention. [Chorus:] I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick. I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend don't mind it. It felt so wrong, it felt so right. Don't mean I'm in love tonight. I kissed a girl and I liked it (I liked it). No, I don't even know your name, it doesn't matter. You're my experimental game, just human nature. It's not what good girls do, not how they should behave. My head gets so confused, hard to obey. [Chorus] Us girls we are so magical, Soft skin, red lips, so kissable. Hard to resist, so touchable. Too good to deny it. Ain't no big deal, it's innocent. [Chorus] [YOUTUBE]tAp9BKosZXs[/YOUTUBE][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom