Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
සමන්තබද්ර
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="udsic" data-source="post: 24340502" data-attributes="member: 87474"><p><span style="font-size: 22px">Well, not to offend anyone but...</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px">Who am I(we) to to tell another to which path to choose...</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px">Some may use old kandy road to reach boralla, whilst I may choose new kandy road. We both will reach the destination sooner or later.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px">But, mind you, if your path does not lead to Boralla, You Have chosen wrong, but again How could I know, I have never taken that path..</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px">MOral: better take directions from a person, If you are 100% sure he has reached the destination and Its the same destination is same as yours. You may also find the correct path on your own, but the chances are slim.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px">end.</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="udsic, post: 24340502, member: 87474"] [SIZE="6"]Well, not to offend anyone but... Who am I(we) to to tell another to which path to choose... Some may use old kandy road to reach boralla, whilst I may choose new kandy road. We both will reach the destination sooner or later. But, mind you, if your path does not lead to Boralla, You Have chosen wrong, but again How could I know, I have never taken that path.. MOral: better take directions from a person, If you are 100% sure he has reached the destination and Its the same destination is same as yours. You may also find the correct path on your own, but the chances are slim. end.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom