Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
සාපවේවා!
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="sanzilla jackcat" data-source="post: 8386156" data-attributes="member: 131221"><p>machan,</p><p>Think truely what actually you are doing. You blame to the ppl with the </p><p>'mother' things with no reason.Think your account of kama today is really</p><p>minus because of this. </p><p></p><p>Anyway bro , I don't mind for whom you are working.I don't mind for whoom</p><p>you are voting.I don't care,because that's non of my business or it doesn't</p><p>slove my problems.But bro this is a friendly advice , take it or leave it.</p><p>You going shopping for no reason ( not only you SF supporter guys too).</p><p></p><p>Anyway in my case I was able to get a new job through my political </p><p>relationships.But think about you did you? And I also working for mahinda,</p><p>that person (relationship for job) is working for the Mr. Wimal Weerawansa.But</p><p>even the things like that I don't do shopping like this.When the ppl say</p><p>good of mahinda I add good things too.But when the ppl say bad things</p><p>I don't jump into the middle and add another remarkable comments or</p><p>reply them again with 'FXXX' things,in that case what I'm doing is become silient.because I know someday somewhere </p><p>there may be a situation that I may need his/her expertise/help or </p><p>something which they like to freely offer in the community, as well</p><p>as their rep++ points.</p><p></p><p>Just a friendly advice don't do it.And that doesn't mean that not to</p><p>work for Mahinda.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="sanzilla jackcat, post: 8386156, member: 131221"] machan, Think truely what actually you are doing. You blame to the ppl with the 'mother' things with no reason.Think your account of kama today is really minus because of this. Anyway bro , I don't mind for whom you are working.I don't mind for whoom you are voting.I don't care,because that's non of my business or it doesn't slove my problems.But bro this is a friendly advice , take it or leave it. You going shopping for no reason ( not only you SF supporter guys too). Anyway in my case I was able to get a new job through my political relationships.But think about you did you? And I also working for mahinda, that person (relationship for job) is working for the Mr. Wimal Weerawansa.But even the things like that I don't do shopping like this.When the ppl say good of mahinda I add good things too.But when the ppl say bad things I don't jump into the middle and add another remarkable comments or reply them again with 'FXXX' things,in that case what I'm doing is become silient.because I know someday somewhere there may be a situation that I may need his/her expertise/help or something which they like to freely offer in the community, as well as their rep++ points. Just a friendly advice don't do it.And that doesn't mean that not to work for Mahinda. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom