Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
සිංදු කැලි
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Samantha567" data-source="post: 8231422" data-attributes="member: 240281"><p><strong><span style="color: DarkOrchid"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkOrchid">Hello, Is it me you're lookin' for?</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkOrchid">I can see it in your eyes.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkOrchid">I can see it in your smile.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkOrchid">You're all I've' ever wanted,</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkOrchid">And my arms are open wide.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkOrchid">'Cause you know just what to say,</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkOrchid">And you know just what to do.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkOrchid">And I want to tell you so much,</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkOrchid">"I love you."</span></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Samantha567, post: 8231422, member: 240281"] [B][COLOR=DarkOrchid] Hello, Is it me you're lookin' for? I can see it in your eyes. I can see it in your smile. You're all I've' ever wanted, And my arms are open wide. 'Cause you know just what to say, And you know just what to do. And I want to tell you so much, "I love you."[/COLOR][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom