Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Cinnamoroll Soft Toy – Cute & Cuddly Plush
anil1961
Updated:
Today at 4:59 AM
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Open Forum
හම්බයෝ පරාදයි.!
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="hpk89" data-source="post: 12557480" data-attributes="member: 324418"><p>dude, I have read your replies in other threads, and I think you are a good person and make these suggestions entirely in good faith. But the thing is, even though I agree with your philosophy, I really don't see any way to defeat Muslim violence by completely pacifist means.</p><p></p><p>You see, even if we all try to accomodate their way of life to the maximum, they still never get satisfied. That is why they create havoc and violence in countries like France and USA. Those nations try to put up with them in the name of human rights. But Muslims never conform to the society they live in. They try to change it into their own way.</p><p></p><p>Even though you say these things should be done legally, you know that is impractical. There is no properly functioning law in SL. Knowing that, muslims try to invade every place and control other people. Since officials won't take any actions, what do you suggest that we do? Wait until some miracle happens and let muslims take over meanwhile?</p><p></p><p>You can give me your honest suggestion. I for one, am open to any ideas and solutions.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="hpk89, post: 12557480, member: 324418"] dude, I have read your replies in other threads, and I think you are a good person and make these suggestions entirely in good faith. But the thing is, even though I agree with your philosophy, I really don't see any way to defeat Muslim violence by completely pacifist means. You see, even if we all try to accomodate their way of life to the maximum, they still never get satisfied. That is why they create havoc and violence in countries like France and USA. Those nations try to put up with them in the name of human rights. But Muslims never conform to the society they live in. They try to change it into their own way. Even though you say these things should be done legally, you know that is impractical. There is no properly functioning law in SL. Knowing that, muslims try to invade every place and control other people. Since officials won't take any actions, what do you suggest that we do? Wait until some miracle happens and let muslims take over meanwhile? You can give me your honest suggestion. I for one, am open to any ideas and solutions. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Awruddata maasa keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom