Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
හිජාබය Al- Hijab
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="NipunaPraveen" data-source="post: 11915052" data-attributes="member: 366953"><p><strong><span style="font-size: 10px"><em>Qur'an 8:12</em></span> "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: ‘I am with you. Give firmness to the Believers. I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.".</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong></strong><strong><em>Qur'an 9:5</em> "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.".</strong></p><p></p><p></p><p><strong><em>Qur'an 47:4</em> "So, when you clash with the unbelieving Infidels in battle, fighting Jihad in Allah's Cause, smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding many of them. At length, when you have thoroughly subdued them, bind them firmly, making (them) captives. Thereafter either generosity or ransom (them based upon what benefits Islam) until the war lays down its burdens. Thus are you commanded by Allah to continue carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam.".</strong></p><p></p><p></p><p><strong><em>Tabari VIII:122/Ishaq:515</em> "The Prophet gave orders concerning Kinanah to Zubayr, saying, ‘Torture him until you root out and extract what he has. So Zubayr kindled a fire on Kinanah's chest, twirling it with his firestick until Kinanah was near death. Then the Messenger gave him to Maslamah, who beheaded him.".</strong></p><p></p><p></p><p><strong><em>Tabari IX:69</em> "He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for those who disbelieve, we will fight them forever in the Cause of Allah. Killing them is a small matter to us.".</strong></p><p></p><p></p><p><strong><em>Qur'an 2:191</em> "And kill them wherever you find and catch them. Drive them out from where they have turned you out; for Al-Fitnah (polytheism, disbelief, oppression) is worse than slaughter.".</strong></p><p></p><p></p><p><strong><em>Ishaq:587</em> "Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace.".</strong></p><p></p><p></p><p><strong><em>Ishaq:324</em> "Fight them so that there is no more rebellion, and religion, all of it, is for Allah only. Allah must not have rivals.".</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: Blue">Do you still call this doctrine a religion? A religion which brings the best out of people? A spiritual one? </span></span></strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: Red">According to my sense this is what we identify as ''terrorism" LOL </span></span></strong></p><p><strong></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="NipunaPraveen, post: 11915052, member: 366953"] [B][SIZE=2][I]Qur'an 8:12[/I][/SIZE] "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: ‘I am with you. Give firmness to the Believers. I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.". [/B][B][I]Qur'an 9:5[/I] "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.".[/B] [B][I]Qur'an 47:4[/I] "So, when you clash with the unbelieving Infidels in battle, fighting Jihad in Allah's Cause, smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding many of them. At length, when you have thoroughly subdued them, bind them firmly, making (them) captives. Thereafter either generosity or ransom (them based upon what benefits Islam) until the war lays down its burdens. Thus are you commanded by Allah to continue carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam.".[/B] [B][I]Tabari VIII:122/Ishaq:515[/I] "The Prophet gave orders concerning Kinanah to Zubayr, saying, ‘Torture him until you root out and extract what he has. So Zubayr kindled a fire on Kinanah's chest, twirling it with his firestick until Kinanah was near death. Then the Messenger gave him to Maslamah, who beheaded him.".[/B] [B][I]Tabari IX:69[/I] "He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for those who disbelieve, we will fight them forever in the Cause of Allah. Killing them is a small matter to us.".[/B] [B][I]Qur'an 2:191[/I] "And kill them wherever you find and catch them. Drive them out from where they have turned you out; for Al-Fitnah (polytheism, disbelief, oppression) is worse than slaughter.".[/B] [B][I]Ishaq:587[/I] "Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace.".[/B] [B][I]Ishaq:324[/I] "Fight them so that there is no more rebellion, and religion, all of it, is for Allah only. Allah must not have rivals.". [SIZE=6][COLOR=Blue]Do you still call this doctrine a religion? A religion which brings the best out of people? A spiritual one? [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=6][COLOR=Red]According to my sense this is what we identify as ''terrorism" LOL [/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom