Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
හුලා වස බොයි..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="amilaxp" data-source="post: 16062143" data-attributes="member: 11311"><p><strong>The media can’t kill me- Hulugalle</strong></p><p></p><p>Former director general of the Media Centre for National Security, Lakshman Hulugalle, speaking to Daily Mirror a short while ago denied reports that he had attempted suicide and said instead that he was at home and in good health.</p><p></p><p>“The media can’t kill me. I’m above the media. This is also another media circus. I'm at home and well. If I took poison I would be dead by now. It is the media who are making up this entire story,” he said.</p><p></p><p>When asked whether he had visited any hospital during the day for any other ailment, Hulugalle said that he did not have to keep the media informed about his visits.</p><p></p><p>“Why should I tell the media when I go to hospital or for what purpose I do so? I don’t need to do that," he said.</p><p></p><p>However, when Daily Mirror contacted the Lanka Private Hospital in Colombo around 9 pm yesterday, the hospital authorities confirmed that a person named ‘Lakshman Hulugalle’ was in hospital receiving treatment at that time.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="amilaxp, post: 16062143, member: 11311"] [b]The media can’t kill me- Hulugalle[/b] Former director general of the Media Centre for National Security, Lakshman Hulugalle, speaking to Daily Mirror a short while ago denied reports that he had attempted suicide and said instead that he was at home and in good health. “The media can’t kill me. I’m above the media. This is also another media circus. I'm at home and well. If I took poison I would be dead by now. It is the media who are making up this entire story,” he said. When asked whether he had visited any hospital during the day for any other ailment, Hulugalle said that he did not have to keep the media informed about his visits. “Why should I tell the media when I go to hospital or for what purpose I do so? I don’t need to do that," he said. However, when Daily Mirror contacted the Lanka Private Hospital in Colombo around 9 pm yesterday, the hospital authorities confirmed that a person named ‘Lakshman Hulugalle’ was in hospital receiving treatment at that time. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom