Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Colombo
Hard Disk For Sale
mazza
Updated:
Yesterday at 10:23 PM
land for sale
justasking
Updated:
Yesterday at 9:32 AM
AMD AM 5 Ryzen setup
prabodhamadusanka
Updated:
Thursday at 12:56 PM
Gampaha
ACER OKW223 Wired RGB Keyboard
chint
Updated:
Thursday at 10:17 AM
Gampaha
FANTECH R1 V2 RACING WHEEL
chint
Updated:
Thursday at 10:08 AM
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
හොඳ වතුර මෝටර්
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="wickuma" data-source="post: 22526089" data-attributes="member: 558097"><p>1. Yes. you can regain the efficiency by servicing it.</p><p></p><p>2. Jinasena / Singer (Personal favorite with experiences) what most important is after sale service.</p><p></p><p>3. you need at least 1.5hp with 2"x2" pipe size in order to fill it in 10min. 1hp or .75hp, 1"x1" will do it in 20~25 min.</p><p></p><p>4. Go for a normal one. its easy to do maintenance.</p><p></p><p>refer following pumps..</p><p></p><p><a href="https://www.singersl.com/products/index.asp?PC=water_pumps" target="_blank">https://www.singersl.com/products/index.asp?PC=water_pumps</a></p><p></p><p>FYI. I do not work for Singer, but I have experiences in both Jinasena and Singer. and I have good experiences in Singer on after sales service.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="wickuma, post: 22526089, member: 558097"] 1. Yes. you can regain the efficiency by servicing it. 2. Jinasena / Singer (Personal favorite with experiences) what most important is after sale service. 3. you need at least 1.5hp with 2"x2" pipe size in order to fill it in 10min. 1hp or .75hp, 1"x1" will do it in 20~25 min. 4. Go for a normal one. its easy to do maintenance. refer following pumps.. [url]https://www.singersl.com/products/index.asp?PC=water_pumps[/url] FYI. I do not work for Singer, but I have experiences in both Jinasena and Singer. and I have good experiences in Singer on after sales service. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom