Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
ෆාතිමා!
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Dead Island" data-source="post: 12891997" data-attributes="member: 396558"><p>I don't blame to regular people. people have nothing to do with religions.</p><p>it's just Islam and its manic rules. even a lot of Muslims want to drop the Islam and run away from it but Islam doesn't allow for this. so they are prisoners of the religion(we call it CULT). I have seen that a lot. that's why I blame just Islam and people who TRULY practice it. that's why Islam is a CULT not a religion.!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Dead Island, post: 12891997, member: 396558"] I don't blame to regular people. people have nothing to do with religions. it's just Islam and its manic rules. even a lot of Muslims want to drop the Islam and run away from it but Islam doesn't allow for this. so they are prisoners of the religion(we call it CULT). I have seen that a lot. that's why I blame just Islam and people who TRULY practice it. that's why Islam is a CULT not a religion.! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom