Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Today at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
ෆැප් ෆැප්
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="EkLadka" data-source="post: 25465266" data-attributes="member: 569283"><p>ගොඩක් කල් අතේ ගැහුවෙ නැති උණාම මෙහෙම වෙනවා ලු.</p><p>උබලට වෙලා තියෙනවා ද?</p><p>නොගහ ඉදපු උපරිම කාලයෙදි උබලගෙ පෙනුමේ ශරිර ශත්කියේ වෙනසක් තිබුණා ද?</p><p>(මම නෝ ෆැප් පටන් ගත්තා.</p><p>දවස් 4ක් දැන්. )</p><p></p><p></p><p>I was 13 when I was sent to a youth home where no privacy or masturbation was allowed. The first couple months were pretty bad, trying to avoid masturbation and trying to sneak a rub in secretly, getting caught and getting punishment, until I managed to learn to not masturbate very slowly, till the end of my stay I didn’t masturbate for about six months, and one night had an explosive wet dream. that’s the only way I could describe it. I didn’t explode but I woke up with a big jolt, penis hard as steel, I jerked in and out rather violently with a huge gasping moan, sperm shooting out repeatedly into my underwear and pajamas until I finally simmered down, crunched together in a ball, and two staff came over to help me, and they just had to be women, and I stayed hard as a rock while they got my clothes off and helped me wipe my sperm down, and got in the shower, still hard</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="EkLadka, post: 25465266, member: 569283"] ගොඩක් කල් අතේ ගැහුවෙ නැති උණාම මෙහෙම වෙනවා ලු. උබලට වෙලා තියෙනවා ද? නොගහ ඉදපු උපරිම කාලයෙදි උබලගෙ පෙනුමේ ශරිර ශත්කියේ වෙනසක් තිබුණා ද? (මම නෝ ෆැප් පටන් ගත්තා. දවස් 4ක් දැන්. ) I was 13 when I was sent to a youth home where no privacy or masturbation was allowed. The first couple months were pretty bad, trying to avoid masturbation and trying to sneak a rub in secretly, getting caught and getting punishment, until I managed to learn to not masturbate very slowly, till the end of my stay I didn’t masturbate for about six months, and one night had an explosive wet dream. that’s the only way I could describe it. I didn’t explode but I woke up with a big jolt, penis hard as steel, I jerked in and out rather violently with a huge gasping moan, sperm shooting out repeatedly into my underwear and pajamas until I finally simmered down, crunched together in a ball, and two staff came over to help me, and they just had to be women, and I stayed hard as a rock while they got my clothes off and helped me wipe my sperm down, and got in the shower, still hard [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom