Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Cinnamoroll Soft Toy – Cute & Cuddly Plush
anil1961
Updated:
Today at 4:59 AM
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Sports
|||෴⚾ England tour of Sri Lanka 2018 ⚾෴||| [5 ODIs/1 T20I/3 Tests]
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="shag105" data-source="post: 23739213" data-attributes="member: 34051"><p><strong>Malinga</strong>: I didn't play one and a half years of cricket for Sri Lanka. But after Asia Cup, I feel I can do well, may be not perform like previous years but I can do something for the team. My first 3 overs today were not ideal but I came back well. I wanted to stick to my wicket-taking options. I am in the last stage of my career. I am not sure how much cricket I have left for the country. Still, I am very proud to represent my country. I try my best in the every match. I am not sure about the selectors plan but in the last one and a half years, they didn't have any plan with me. But now I got the chance and I wanted to prove, I am still Lasith Malinga. I just want to focus on the next match and I am not thinking too far towards the World Cup. I don't know what is in their (selectors) mind. Whenever I get an opportunity, I want to give my best. The wicket is too dry, it will not help fast bowlers. We are an Asian country, we play spin well and we can chase this total down.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="shag105, post: 23739213, member: 34051"] [B]Malinga[/B]: I didn't play one and a half years of cricket for Sri Lanka. But after Asia Cup, I feel I can do well, may be not perform like previous years but I can do something for the team. My first 3 overs today were not ideal but I came back well. I wanted to stick to my wicket-taking options. I am in the last stage of my career. I am not sure how much cricket I have left for the country. Still, I am very proud to represent my country. I try my best in the every match. I am not sure about the selectors plan but in the last one and a half years, they didn't have any plan with me. But now I got the chance and I wanted to prove, I am still Lasith Malinga. I just want to focus on the next match and I am not thinking too far towards the World Cup. I don't know what is in their (selectors) mind. Whenever I get an opportunity, I want to give my best. The wicket is too dry, it will not help fast bowlers. We are an Asian country, we play spin well and we can chase this total down. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom