Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Sports
|||෴🇮🇳 Indian Premier League 2019 [IPL 2019] 🇮🇳෴||| [March 23 - May 12]
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="DangerMan119" data-source="post: 24310409" data-attributes="member: 482193"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong>Malinga to miss Mumbai Indians' first six IPL matches</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><a href="http://www.espncricinfo.com/srilanka/content/player/49758.html" target="_blank">Lasith Malinga</a> has ruled himself out of at least the first six IPL matches for Mumbai Indians in order to qualify for the Sri Lanka World Cup squad. With Sri Lanka's selectors having told players they must play in the forthcoming Super Provincial One Day domestic tournament if they are to be considered for the World Cup, Malinga has chosen to fulfil that requirement.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">As he is out for over a third of the season, Malinga himself suggested Mumbai Indians may be better off replacing him for the entire tournament.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Although bought at the auction for INR 2 crore (approx USD $290,000), Malinga recently stated his commitment to Sri Lanka's World Cup campaign. Not only is he Sri Lanka's present ODI captain, he has also been named captain of the Galle side in the Super Provincial tournament. That Super Provincial tournament runs from April 4 to April 11, with the squads expected to be training a few days before the tournament starts. Malinga does not get back to Sri Lanka until March 26, as he is still with Sri Lanka's T20 side in South Africa.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">"I had asked the board for the No-Objection Certificate for me to play in the IPL, and they had said that was fine, but that all players who want to go to the World Cup would need to stay back for the provincial tournament," Malinga told ESPNcricinfo. "So I told them I'd play in the provincial tournament, and I asked the board to inform Mumbai Indians and IPL, since it was their decision. I'm ok with losing those earnings from IPL. I'm doing it for the country."</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="DangerMan119, post: 24310409, member: 482193"] [SIZE=4][B]Malinga to miss Mumbai Indians' first six IPL matches[/B] [/SIZE] [SIZE=3][URL="http://www.espncricinfo.com/srilanka/content/player/49758.html"]Lasith Malinga[/URL] has ruled himself out of at least the first six IPL matches for Mumbai Indians in order to qualify for the Sri Lanka World Cup squad. With Sri Lanka's selectors having told players they must play in the forthcoming Super Provincial One Day domestic tournament if they are to be considered for the World Cup, Malinga has chosen to fulfil that requirement. As he is out for over a third of the season, Malinga himself suggested Mumbai Indians may be better off replacing him for the entire tournament. Although bought at the auction for INR 2 crore (approx USD $290,000), Malinga recently stated his commitment to Sri Lanka's World Cup campaign. Not only is he Sri Lanka's present ODI captain, he has also been named captain of the Galle side in the Super Provincial tournament. That Super Provincial tournament runs from April 4 to April 11, with the squads expected to be training a few days before the tournament starts. Malinga does not get back to Sri Lanka until March 26, as he is still with Sri Lanka's T20 side in South Africa. "I had asked the board for the No-Objection Certificate for me to play in the IPL, and they had said that was fine, but that all players who want to go to the World Cup would need to stay back for the provincial tournament," Malinga told ESPNcricinfo. "So I told them I'd play in the provincial tournament, and I asked the board to inform Mumbai Indians and IPL, since it was their decision. I'm ok with losing those earnings from IPL. I'm doing it for the country."[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom