Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Colombo
Hard Disk For Sale
mazza
Updated:
Yesterday at 10:23 PM
land for sale
justasking
Updated:
Yesterday at 9:32 AM
AMD AM 5 Ryzen setup
prabodhamadusanka
Updated:
Thursday at 12:56 PM
Gampaha
ACER OKW223 Wired RGB Keyboard
chint
Updated:
Thursday at 10:17 AM
Gampaha
FANTECH R1 V2 RACING WHEEL
chint
Updated:
Thursday at 10:08 AM
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Sports
෴||Sri Lanka Tour of New Zealand 2014/15||DEC 26- JAN 29||2Test -7ODI||෴
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="sudokuu" data-source="post: 17620066" data-attributes="member: 406002"><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I was very surprised and disappointed to hear of a story being circulated regarding His Excellency the President offering me money to support his election campaign. I would like to categorically confirm that at no time whatsoever have I been asked by the President in any manner to be a part of his political campaign. The allegation being circulated on social media claiming that I have been offered a financial incentive to support his election campaign is also completely untrue. These are just false stories concocted with malicious intent that are trying to use and abuse my name and I would like to request everyone to ignore them. Thanks, Sanga.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="sudokuu, post: 17620066, member: 406002"] [SIZE="4"]I was very surprised and disappointed to hear of a story being circulated regarding His Excellency the President offering me money to support his election campaign. I would like to categorically confirm that at no time whatsoever have I been asked by the President in any manner to be a part of his political campaign. The allegation being circulated on social media claiming that I have been offered a financial incentive to support his election campaign is also completely untrue. These are just false stories concocted with malicious intent that are trying to use and abuse my name and I would like to request everyone to ignore them. Thanks, Sanga. [/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Awruddata maasa keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom