Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Jokes
▀▄▀Jokes ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶Jokes٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶Jokes▀▄▀
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="nadun07" data-source="post: 7392716" data-attributes="member: 87679"><p>Amdon </p><p></p><p>Little Amdon was sitting in class doing maths problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question. </p><p></p><p>Teacher: "Amdon, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one, with your gun how many would be left?" </p><p></p><p>Amdon: "None," replied Amdon, "cause the rest would fly away." "Well the answer is four" said the teacher, </p><p>"but I like the way you are thinking." </p><p></p><p>Little Amdon says: "OK. Miss, I have a question for you now." "If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one was licking her cone, the second was biting the cone , and the third was sucking the cone, which one is married?" </p><p></p><p>"Well", said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone?" </p><p></p><p>"No", said Little Amdon, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you are thinking."</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="nadun07, post: 7392716, member: 87679"] Amdon Little Amdon was sitting in class doing maths problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question. Teacher: "Amdon, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one, with your gun how many would be left?" Amdon: "None," replied Amdon, "cause the rest would fly away." "Well the answer is four" said the teacher, "but I like the way you are thinking." Little Amdon says: "OK. Miss, I have a question for you now." "If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one was licking her cone, the second was biting the cone , and the third was sucking the cone, which one is married?" "Well", said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone?" "No", said Little Amdon, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you are thinking." [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom