Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
Movies TV and Radio
🎬🎬 DUNE Official Rating And Run-Time Revealed Along With A Stunning New IMAX Poster 🎬🎬
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="lovethebomb" data-source="post: 26657653" data-attributes="member: 531830"><p>It doesn't matter at all. Certainly not to me. I was just pointing something out to that other guy.</p><p></p><p>It is a hard sell, that's true. I feel like contemporary audience is going to be a bit impatient with the pacing of the plot. </p><p></p><p>I'm worried about Villeneuve. If this is going to flop, just like BR2049 did, he'd not get studio backing again for a long time. These are the kind of directors that should get more traction in the commercial scene. Shame. But I'd also want him to return to independent films too.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="lovethebomb, post: 26657653, member: 531830"] It doesn't matter at all. Certainly not to me. I was just pointing something out to that other guy. It is a hard sell, that's true. I feel like contemporary audience is going to be a bit impatient with the pacing of the plot. I'm worried about Villeneuve. If this is going to flop, just like BR2049 did, he'd not get studio backing again for a long time. These are the kind of directors that should get more traction in the commercial scene. Shame. But I'd also want him to return to independent films too. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom