Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
News
10 Website Earn more in Web
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="sameera15852" data-source="post: 12133097" data-attributes="member: 123654"><p>Recently I Shared about <a href="http://techsbot.com/10-blogs-that-earn-more-in-the-web/" target="_blank">top 10 earning blogs</a>. Now its time to share top 10 earning websites. First we see what is meant by a Website? A website is a collection of related web pages containing images, videos or other digital assets. There is a difference between a blog and website. Lets see top 10 earning websites.</p><p></p><p></p><p> <strong>10. iTunes</strong></p><p> <a href="http://www.apple.com/itunes/" target="_blank">iTunes</a> is over headed by Apples vice president, <em>Jeff Robbin</em>. Steve jobs knew the impact that the great man could make to the Apple products. Jeff had a great role in introducing iPods too.</p><p> Annual revenue : <em>$1,900,000,000</em></p><p> Income per second : 60.21$</p><p></p><p></p><p> <strong>09. Paypal</strong></p><p> <a href="https://www.paypal.com/" target="_blank">PayPal</a> is the most popular online money transfer company which is used by a huge number of people around the world. The giant site was made by <em>Max Levchin</em>, <em>Peter Thiel</em>, and <em>Luke Nosek.</em></p><p>Annual revenue : <em>$2,900,000,000</em></p><p> Income per second : <em>$91.90</em></p><p></p><p> <strong>08.Expedia</strong></p><p> <a href="http://www.expedia.com/" target="_blank">Expedia</a> deals with the travel side of the world. People can buy tickets, get to know flights fares etc. The website is owned by <em>Mark Schroeder.</em></p><p> Annual revenue : <em>$2,937,010,000</em></p><p> Income per second : <em><strong>$93.07</strong></em></p><p></p><p> <strong>07. AOL</strong></p><p> News, Sports, Entertainment, Weather etc is what the site features. <a href="http://www.aol.com/" target="_blank">AOL</a> was made by <em>Erik Prince.</em></p><p> Alexa Rank : 59</p><p> Annual income : <em>$3,137,100,000</em></p><p> Income per second : <em>$99.41</em></p><p></p><p> <strong>06. Reuters</strong></p><p> <a href="http://www.reuters.com/" target="_blank">Reuters</a> is mostly a news website, as the name suggests which was started by <em>Marshal Wace . </em></p><p> Alexa Rank : 180</p><p> Annual revenue : <em>$3,400,000,000 </em></p><p> Income per second : <em>$107.74</em></p><p></p><p> <strong>05.Yahoo</strong></p><p> <a href="http://www.yahoo.com/" target="_blank">Yahoo</a> is one of the most poplar websites on the internet cloud. . Jerry Yang and David Filo are the lucky owners.</p><p> Alexa Rank : 4</p><p> Annual Revenue : <em>$6,460,000,000</em></p><p> Income per second : <em>$204.71</em></p><p></p><p> <strong>04.eBay</strong></p><p> <a href="http://www.ebay.com/" target="_blank">eBay</a> is an online business store just like Amazon.Pierre Omidyar started the site</p><p> Alexa Rank : 21</p><p> Annual revenue : <em>$8,727,360,000</em></p><p> Income per second : <em>$276.56 </em></p><p><em></em></p><p></p><p> <strong>03. Comcast</strong></p><p> <a href="http://www.comcast.com/default.cspx" target="_blank">Comcast</a> is also an ‘all n one’ website.</p><p> Alexa Rank : 198</p><p> Annual revenue: <em>$8,727,360,000</em></p><p> Income per second : <em>$276.56 </em></p><p><em></em></p><p></p><p> <strong>02. Google </strong></p><p> <a href="http://www.google.com./" target="_blank">Google</a>! The website needs no explanation. Google was started by <em>Larry Page</em> and <em>Sergey Brin. </em></p><p>Alexa Rank : 1</p><p> Annual income :<em> $23,650,560,000</em></p><p> Income per second : <em>$749.46</em></p><p></p><p> <strong>01. Amazon</strong></p><p> <a href="http://www.amazon.com/" target="_blank">Amazon</a> is the leading online market which is huge!</p><p> Annual revenue :$24,509,000,000</p><p> Income per second :$776.66</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="sameera15852, post: 12133097, member: 123654"] Recently I Shared about [URL="http://techsbot.com/10-blogs-that-earn-more-in-the-web/"]top 10 earning blogs[/URL]. Now its time to share top 10 earning websites. First we see what is meant by a Website? A website is a collection of related web pages containing images, videos or other digital assets. There is a difference between a blog and website. Lets see top 10 earning websites. [B]10. iTunes[/B] [URL="http://www.apple.com/itunes/"]iTunes[/URL] is over headed by Apples vice president, [I]Jeff Robbin[/I]. Steve jobs knew the impact that the great man could make to the Apple products. Jeff had a great role in introducing iPods too. Annual revenue : [I]$1,900,000,000[/I] Income per second : 60.21$ [B]09. Paypal[/B] [URL="https://www.paypal.com/"]PayPal[/URL] is the most popular online money transfer company which is used by a huge number of people around the world. The giant site was made by [I]Max Levchin[/I], [I]Peter Thiel[/I], and [I]Luke Nosek.[/I] Annual revenue : [I]$2,900,000,000[/I] Income per second : [I]$91.90[/I] [B]08.Expedia[/B] [URL="http://www.expedia.com/"]Expedia[/URL] deals with the travel side of the world. People can buy tickets, get to know flights fares etc. The website is owned by [I]Mark Schroeder.[/I] Annual revenue : [I]$2,937,010,000[/I] Income per second : [I][B]$93.07[/B][/I] [B]07. AOL[/B] News, Sports, Entertainment, Weather etc is what the site features. [URL="http://www.aol.com/"]AOL[/URL] was made by [I]Erik Prince.[/I] [B][/B]Alexa Rank : 59 Annual income : [I]$3,137,100,000[/I] Income per second : [I]$99.41[/I] [B][/B] [B]06. Reuters[/B] [URL="http://www.reuters.com/"]Reuters[/URL] is mostly a news website, as the name suggests which was started by [I]Marshal Wace . [/I] Alexa Rank : 180 Annual revenue : [I]$3,400,000,000 [/I] Income per second : [I]$107.74[/I] [B]05.Yahoo[/B] [URL="http://www.yahoo.com/"]Yahoo[/URL] is one of the most poplar websites on the internet cloud. . Jerry Yang and David Filo are the lucky owners. Alexa Rank : 4 Annual Revenue : [I]$6,460,000,000[/I] Income per second : [I]$204.71[/I] [B]04.eBay[/B] [URL="http://www.ebay.com/"]eBay[/URL] is an online business store just like Amazon.Pierre Omidyar started the site Alexa Rank : 21 Annual revenue : [I]$8,727,360,000[/I] Income per second : [I]$276.56 [/I] [B]03. Comcast[/B] [URL="http://www.comcast.com/default.cspx"]Comcast[/URL] is also an ‘all n one’ website. Alexa Rank : 198 Annual revenue: [I]$8,727,360,000[/I] Income per second : [I]$276.56 [/I] [B]02. Google [/B] [URL="http://www.google.com./"]Google[/URL]! The website needs no explanation. Google was started by [I]Larry Page[/I] and [I]Sergey Brin. [/I] Alexa Rank : 1 Annual income :[I] $23,650,560,000[/I] Income per second : [I]$749.46[/I] [B]01. Amazon[/B] [URL="http://www.amazon.com/"]Amazon[/URL] is the leading online market which is huge! Annual revenue :$24,509,000,000 Income per second :$776.66 [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Awruddata maasa keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom